Chapter 7

You slowly approched the water. It was quite cold so you took a step back but you bumped into a big muscular chest. Of course it was Kuroo, how could you forget his muscualr chest. You turned around and saw him kneeling down to your height and whispering in your ear: " Shorty your bikini looks good on you. And by the way do you want throw Kenma into the cold water?" he said as he had a smirk on his face with his hand placed on your waist so that he could keep you in place. You chuckled , ignoring his compliment and his hand resting on your waist, and agreed to his evil plan. Both of you guys rushed to Kenma. Kuroo took Kenmas phone away as you started to pick up his legs and Kuroo quickly picked up him from his arms. Kenma moved around to free himself as both you and Kuroo laughed and throw him into the cold water. Both of you stayed quiet and looked at each other as Kenma disappeared into the water. You were slowly starting to get worried. Both of you called out for Kenma, but no answer.

Suddenly you felt something pulling on your feet. You screamed as you fell into the cold water, you saw Kenma coming out laughing. You splashed some water on him as you laughed and you thought for a minute that Kuroo had a hint of jealousy as he watched you and Kenma playing in the water. Kuroo picked up Kenma and throw him into the water and he was laughing, but in real life it was because he did not wanted you guys to be close. It is kind of a shitty move from him but jealousy just took over him. You chuckled at the sight of those two. Kuroo also picked you up and throwed you into the water. After the third of you played together for some time, Kenma went out of the water and you and Kuroo swam a bit further. You started diving and you were quite good at it. It was really pretty , there were some fishes but than just sand, you felt someone tap your shoulder you turned arounf in the water and saw Kuroo. Both of you had dived quite deep. You looked into his eyes and you felt him cup your face in his hands and pulled you closer and you felt his soft lips on yours. You were freaking out, 1. You are under the water 2. Kuroo your CRUSH is kissing you. The kiss was slow and really cute. You guys slowly pulled away as you reached the water surface. You blushed really much as you looked at him ,"You look cute when you are flusterd" Kuroo said. You blushed even more and said "You rooster head lets go back to the beach." Kuroo just nodded. You were thinking about what just had happend. You went out of the water and layed down on your towel so you could warm up a little bit You felt that Kuroo put a towel over your ass so that no one could stare at it. You chuckeld as he did so. Kuroo and Kenma were talking but of course it was rather that kurooi is talking and Kenma is listening. They were talking about the upcoming games. You sat up and put on the shirt which you borrowed from Kuroo. You sat down next to Kuroo and joined their conversation. You felt Kuroos hand on your hand. You looked at him and saw him smirking to you. You smiled as you looked into his eyes. Kenma said "Okay you love birds lets go home  it is starting to get cold here" you looked at him and then at Kuroo, Kuroo said " Yeah your right I think it will be a storm to night or something like that." You guys started to pack your things and left the beach as soon as possible because the wind was starting to get stronger and clouds were forming. 

-𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖-

" I am going to the bathroom first." you laughed as you runned upstairs, "Nooo" Kuroo said dramatically. You quickly showered and you called Kuroo so that he could shower. He looked at you while you were brushing your hair. He looked at your outfit and saw that you were wearing shorts with a white thsirt. You looked at him and you guys made eye contact and he kissed you AGAIN ? You pulled away and looked at him and said "If you do not mean it seriously than do not do that. Do not play with me." You looked up at him and he looked at you and said "Shorty please do not think about me in that way, I like you." he stared into your eyes while saying that. You looked at him and blushed and this time you decided that it was now your time to kiss him. You pulled him close and kissed him while his hands founf their way to you waist to hold you in place. You guys were kissing for a long time and both of you were starting to get out of breath so guys let go of eachother and smiled. You headed out of the bathroom and you were blushing and saw Kenma "You guys did not just did it right?" he said "No we just kissed." you said while blushing. Kenma looked and smiled becuase he knew that you guys liked eachother. You walked into the kitchen as you were abouth cook some pasta. As you were finished cooking the two came down and thanked you for the food. "By the way I have an idea what we could inside of the house since it is raining. We could watch a movie together. How about that?" Kuroo asked the two of you. Kenma agreed but only if he could pick out the movie. You chuckled and watch both of them fight over which movie we should watch. "NO GIVE ME DAMM REMOTE YOU-" Kuroo screamed "NO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO SCARED IT IS JUST A MOVIE" Kenma yelled back at him " WE COULD WATCH VIANA BUT NO WE NEED TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE WHILE IT IS DARK OUTSIDE RAINING PLUS WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" Kuroo said "BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO SCARED YOU BIG ASS" Kenma said, you burst into the tears as you laughed out loud. Both of them turned around to face you "What are you laughing about miss y/n" Kuroo said and Kenma said "Yeah why don't you choose." Kenma said. "I thought you wanted to choose." you said to Kenma. 

After some time you guys finally managed to pick out a movie. You were siting between them as you leaned aagainst Kuroo. You were really happy also tired your eyes started to close and you fell asleep.