Bully!

"I looked around and you were there"

"I'm bored. What do I do. Going around in-game and annoying people might give me some enjoyment." A man around the age of 28 said to himself as he was playing a certain MMORPG who goes by the in-game name ReN.

He went around and did as he said.
"Okay, looks like we've found our first victim. If it's a girl then she's worth bullying." He said as he slowly closed in to a female character in a golden dress just gathering in the corner.

He knocked the female character into the air using a skill. Once the female character recovered it went back to doing what it was doing.

"Hmm. AFK most likely.  Now let's find someone else." He muttered to himself.

"I'm tired. Let's call it a day I guess." He went to sleep with a tired and bored look in his face.

Days past and he was playing the same game again and he saw that same female character now doing something else.
"Ohh there you are again" He muttered to himself and proceeded to kill the female character. There was still no response so he gave up and went to look for something else to do.

"I have something for you." A message popped out from his Discord to which he replied promptly.
"What is it brother?" He asked the person who sent the message who goes by the name Sinon in-game.

"I'm going to give you money, buy a new character and have it join the enemy side." Sinon said in the message to which he agrees to do.

A month after he received the money he finally found a character he likes and bought it. And as per instructions he had it join the enemy side.

"Okay time to test this one out" he said as he went around looking for someone to kill.

As he turned the game camera he saw a familar female character just a couple of steps away. It was killing mobs.

"Maxine, now that sounds familiar. Are they a part of the alliance or not? He said to himself. "Who cares. I'm strong and if I ever get reported I can just say I'm new to the server and don't know which guilds are in the alliance. Or I can just say sorry."

He started moving towards the female character and started attacking it.

"Ah! Almost died with one skill" He was surprised with the power of his new character but what surprised him more was that character sent him a PM.

"I will report you! We are part of the alliance!" The one using that female character said in the message.

Surprised that the female character sent him a PM he said, "I'm sorry, I'm new to the server."

"I already reported you in discord!" The person using Maxine said to him.

He checked his discord but nothing reported. What he got instead was a direct message with the word "bully".