He and I are one

"I'm sorry for lying to you"

"Bully. Bully she said. Now I'm certain this one is a girl." Ren said in an annoyed tone.

He felt annoyed because this is the first time someone stood up to him.

"That never happened before. Hahaha someone is calling me a bully. Like literally I've never had that one before." He laughed loudly in his head.

Ren now having two characters one on the enemy side and one on the first guild that he joined. Thus his journey as a double agent begun.

"Someone killed me" said Maxinee. "This annoying Ren person."

Ren laughing on his own knew what was up. He planned it all along.

"Okay, where is he? I'm going to kill him" he said pretending to be angry.

"He is still here" she replies.

He went there using his new character which was named Ninja. He made them fight each other. And Ren lost as the status difference was so huge.

"Thank you very much." The girl said.

Ren who had a trip coming up had to wrap things early.
"You're welcome. Don't let anyone else bully you. Only I can."

The next day he needed to travel to a far place and nobody can use his character so he asked her.
"Can you pilot my character? I will be gone for a day or two and the internet at that place is kind of unstable."

"Sure just give me the details and I'll play it for you." She replied.

He gave her the details and after confirming that she logged it in he continues to on his way.

The next day Ren got back home from his trip

"Hello! How's my character? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"No. I killed some and your character got reported." She replied.

"What?? Why what happened?" He exclaimed. He got worried as there was a penalty for killing allies.

"Just kidding. Everything is fine. Don't worry." She replied teasingly.

Ren, who was tired from all that driving muttered to himself.
"Annoying woman. I'll get you for this."

A couple of days past the two got closer. Ren started feeling guilty for lying to her about his identities.

"Should I tell her? But what if she gets angry and report me? Maybe I shouldn't." He was lost. He didn't know what to do. It was eating him up inside.

"I can't do this. I need to tell you something. I have another character."

Confused about what he is talking about Maxinee asks, "Eh? What do you mean?"

"He and I are one."

Now even more confused she asks, "What do you mean? I don't understand. Please tell me."

Ren who has been feeling guilty all this time about lying to her said. "Ninja and Ren are one. They are one person. I am Ninja and I am Ren."

Maxinee refusing to believe tells him to prove it. "Prove it. How can I be sure that you two are not playing around with me?"

"Okay send a message to this discord account. He will reply with the word Ichi." He told her and gave the discord address.

She did as she was told and sure enough the other discord account replied the word the he said.

Surprised and likely confused and angry she replied, "But you could still be playing around with me. You both planned it out."

Ren replied, "I really am Ninja and Ren. He and I are one. I'm sorry for lying to you. I told you because it was bothering me."