Are We Dating?

"They don't need to know."

"You want to join our discord channel?" Ren asked Maxinee.

To which she replied, "I would like to! But won't it make things complicated?"

As the two come from different alliances which are at each others throat all the time, spies and traitors are also common.

"It should be fine. Nobody knows you there and there's only a low chance of having a spy there. Though they might not trust you that much at first." Ren told her.

Months had past after he confessed about his true identity to her but his friends still didn't know about it. Much less about them dating each other.

"Hmmm. I'm having second thoughts now. Maybe it was a bad idea to have you join our discord." Ren said in an annoyed and worried tone.

"Why is that? I'm friends with them now." Maxinee replied.

"Well I'm happy that you're friends with them and you're having fun here but I think I feel jealous. I think they are trying to flirt with my baby." He replied now more annoyed and pouting.

"HAHAHA! Ohh this kiddo is so cute. So you do get jealous. I see." She replied while laughing loudly.

"Only when you're the one involved. I couldn't care less about the others." He said in a slightly angry tone.

"Are we dating?" He asked trying to look for confirmation.

"Yes. But they don't need to know. Let's keep it private. I don't want anyone else getting in between us." She replied to him.

Ren who doesn't want to be in the center of attention and prefers to keep to himself agrees to this.

"Okay, so when is our anniversary? I'm confused as to when? Was it when you said you love me or when I asked you to be my girlfriend?" He curiously asked as this was the first time they really talked about it.

"The time you asked me." She replied.

"Okay so it's settled then. It has been bothering me ever since." He told her.

Maxinee who noticed the change with her bully turned boyfriend asks, "Were you this talkative before? Hahaha!"

"Eh? Who's talkative? Me?" Ren replied trying to brush it off as he was feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah you. You weren't this talkative before when we first met. You were this grumpy, annoying giant kiddo." She replied while teasing him.

Ren, realizing that something had really changed inside him kept quiet.

"I'm happy that I made a change in you. I'm happy that I am making an impact in your life baby." Maxinee said in a cheerful and high-pitched voice.

"Me too. Thank you for putting colors into my life. Now I know that our relationship won't be always smooth sailing and colorful but please bear with me and walk the rest of this life with me. Ren replied to her in a mild yet firm voice.