💚2💚

Authors POV

Ok,it's story telling time.u might wonder "what is this curse I keep speaking of?" well, that's for u to find out,reader.
*smirks*

Let's dive in,shall we?

-🫰-

Jungwon was born w a curse,a curse that was incurable...

Jungwon's father's side of family's male's had this curse.If Jungwon kissed anyone on the lips,then he w forget abt that person forever.So he avoided getting close to anyone except for his best friends sunoo and Niki,whom without he w probably be depressed by now.

It goes on for generations until Jungwons time.No one except for his great great grandfather had been able to break the curse.His father couldnt break the curse either. Jungwon avoided other ppl  to avoid falling in love and getting haunted by the curse bcuz he often had nightmares whenever he w get too close to other ppl.

Jungwon hated that he counldnt act like a normal teenager but he had no other choice.He w often cry himself to sleep when he couldnt hold back his tears.He w act strong in front of his parents and friends bcuz he didnt wanna worry them but in reality,he was weak,rly weak cuz the curse was strong.

The curse w talk to him every night and warn him abt what w happen if he kissed someone or even got too close to someone.

At school,he was known to be rly cold and distant from everyone so everyone avoided him bcuz they feared him.The teachers on the other hand,loved him bcuz he was good at studies and was the only one who was attentive in class.

And even if he wanted he couldnt die bcuz the curse wont let him so his life became impossible.

 But there was a catch......

If Jungwon found his soulmate then the curse will be lifted.But that might take a lot of time.(A/N:i k its cliche u dun have to say but i was getting no other idea)

Until then...he w have to continue suffering...

-🖤-

so that was ch 2 i hope u liked it.i k it might be a little too short but im going through writers block rn so plz try to understand.And like i said ill make up as i go so it might take some time to update.U c say that ch 2 was more of a filler ch.Anyways luv uall bye~!