💜5💜

Jungwon POV:

I rolled my eyes, crumpled up the note and put it in my bag bcuz I was too lazy to get up and throw the paper in the trash.Meanwhile the teacher was abt to start announcing which student w participate in which activity of the festival.....and she said the name i was expecting to hear the most...

"for the attractions booth I will assign Jungwon, Sunoo, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jay from our class and also some other students from other classes w join u.Do any of u have any objection to this?",the teacher asked.

I immedietly raised my hand."yes ,Jungwon?", the teacher asked , letting out a sigh. She already knew what my objection was gonna be.

"I am not interested to participate in this program so can u please remove my name?",I asked, hoping she w say yes.

"Im sry Jungwon, but there is no way I can do so.Its already decided and its mendetory for all students to participate.",the teacher said, annoyed that I keep asking the same question.

The bell finally rang and I waited for everyone to leave the classroom so that I c leave in peace but that stupid Jay stayed too and now i was trapped completely alone w him.I wish I wouldve left w Sunoo instead.

"Y r u still here just leave.",I groaned in annoyance.

"y?Its my class too I have the right to stay.",Jay replied w a smirk.

"Well Im leaving then.",I replied coldly and quickly ran out of there after taking all my stuff.

I put my things in my locker and took the necessary things for my next class and headed there.I was a minute late to class but thankfully the teacher hadn't arrived yet. Sadly, Sunoo wasn't in this class so I usually sat alone. A few secs after I arrived, someone I least expected to see arrived. That freak'n PARK JONGSEUNG!

He came and sat right next to me! I w have gotten up and went to another seat but all the other seats were taken, God I hate him!

Finally after some time, our physics teacher came and started taking class immedietly which I was rly greatful abt cause I swear this Jongseung was abt to say smtg to me. Throught the class I swear I c feel someone staring at me and I was already aware whose eyes was looking at me like that but I was too scared to turn around and meet those pair of eyes.

But those eyes just wouldnt look away from me and I couldnt focus bcuz of them so i turned around to see Jay staring right into my soul...I was feeling a fuzzy feeling in my stomach bcuz of the way he stared at me.He looked rly handsome and dreamy I couldnt lie abt that.

I was in a trance just staring into his warm chocolate brown eyes.Then I realized what I was doing and shifted my gaze somewhere else while I cleared my throat.That made Jay snap out of it too and he immedietly turned his attention back to the teacher and I did the same.

The next few classes were peaceful bcuz Jay wasnt in those classes so I c focus in peace but I couldnt help but keep thinking abt what happened earlier and I decided to stay away from him as much as possible bcuz i couldnt risk it but thanks to that stupid event that w be kinda hard bcuz we both were in the same grp.I annoyedly banged my head on the table just annoyed and groaned.

Sunoo who sat next to me tapped my shoulder, making me turn around to see what he wants. "u seem extra annoyed today.Whats wrong?",He asked.

"Its nothing.",I said cuz it sound stupid if I said it out loud. Like imagine if I told him that Im trying to hide from a guy bcuz I was afraid that I w accidently fall for him.

Sunoo understood that i didnt feel like telling him so he nodded understandingly and turned his attention to the teacher who was oblivious asf to our conversation.