🧡3🧡

Jungwon POV:

It is the weekend and Im in my room struggling to solve a math question when i heard a knock on the door.

"come in.",I coldly responded without looking up from my math question.

The person entered and stood next to me for a while.

"whoever wrote this question got the symbol wrong.Its supposed to be minus ,not plus.",An annoying voice next to me said.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see the owner of that annoying voice.It was none other than Sim Jake,my neighbour and schoolmate.

"I knew that.",I replied.

"i k i was just helping u.",Jake innocently replied.

"Well i dun need ur help and what r u doing here anyway?didnt i tell u not to come to my house again?",I asked in an visibly annoyed voice.

"I wanted to visit my friend ,thats all.",Jake replied w a smile.

"We're not friends and i want u to leave rn.",I coldly replied to him,turning back to my math hw.

Jake moved in 2 yrs ago in the house next to me and ever since,he always came over to my house and tries to be my friend.Honesty ,hes too cute and I w be his friend but whenever he comes over,the curse keeps telling me it dosent trust him and to stay away from him but Jake was stubborn too and it was like i c never shake him off no matter how many times i try to push him away.

I feel rly bad every time I try to push him away but I have no other choice...

"I dun get y ure always like this ,not only to me but to every body at school except Sunoo and Niki.",Jake expressed.

'If only u knew the pain, Jake.',i thought.

"Thats none of ur bussiness.",I replied w an emotionless face when deep down,i was dying.

"I just came over to say that my best friend is transferring to our school next week and i think he's gonna be in ur class.", Jake continued anyways as he was used to it.

"So?", I asked as if i dun care.

"I dun k, i just felt like saying. Anyways, Ill leave then since u said ,bye~.",saying that,he skipped out of the room.

'that weirdo.',I thought.

-🖤-

U guys r not commenting!!

I decided to add some more details.I hope u liked it.Also wish anniversary to our one and only Le sserafim!Also what did u think of their coachella performance?

And once again,Please,plz,pls comment,ur Author-nim is starting to get annoyed...