💞6💞

Jay POV:

That Jungwon is just too adorable for me to resist.(same here, Jay, same.)I love everything abt him.Idk y but I just sort of fell for him at first sight.But the weird thing is that he keeps ignoring and acting cold to everyone except Sunoo and Niki.But y?

I chuckled as the image of him yelling in the cafeteria came to my mind.I knew y he was so frustrated. It was probably bcuz he was annoyed of me but I couldnt resist it, I mean, his reactions are too cute.

I love the way he gets annoyed of me easily.I love how he plays hard to get but in reality he cant resist my handsomeness.How do I k?-bcuz I caught him staring at me too many times and every time I turn to look at him, he just bushes and looked away embarrassedly-cute.

Today was the planning day of the event and we all were in an empty unused classroom which we utillised as our meeting room-w the teachers permission ofc!We were planning on how to design our booth for the festival.

"So we can add fairy lights....",Heeseung hyung added another idea on our list where we make points for ideas.Sunghoon noted down the ideas.

"Guys, guys, dont u think we need a leader to settle us down incase we're having disagreements?",Sunoo suggested after seeing us getting millions of ideas.

"I agree.",I nodded in agreement.

"Heeseung hyung, y dont u be our leader?",Sunoo asked turning Heeseung hyungs direction.

Heeseung hyung shook his head,"I dun wanna take all that responsibility."

Sunoo let out a sigh,"Then who will be the leader?".The moment he said that,everyone,including me turned to Jungwon.

"Who?-me?-OH no,no,no,no.There is no way-"

"Perfect, we have a leader now.",Sunoo said w a grin making Jungwon send a death glare to him.I swear I saw Sunoo flinch a little at his glare.

"Ok, since ure the leader y dont u start by telling us what ur ideas r?",Heeseung hyung asked.

"Ok ig.So we can start by....",Jungwon continued but I never paid attention to any word he said after that.It was like I was in a trance, just blown away abt how cute he looked while explaining things.How can someone look so effortlessly cute without even trying?

I might have gotten too carried away but I realized it after Jungwon was waving his hands in front of my face and calling my name. "Jay? Jayyyy? Earth to Jay? r u even there?"

"Yes I am.",I replied in embarrassment but tried to act cool but obviously failed when Niki asked me y I was blushing. "Hyung, y r u blushing?"

"Oh-I didnt k I was blushing. Probably bcuz its too hot.",I replied trying to sound normal.

"But hyung, its literally 24 degree celcius in here.Its freezing co-",before he could finish that sentence, Sunoo covered his mouth from uttering anymore, which I was grateful to him abt.

Niki glared at him."Y w u do that?!"

Sunoo glared back but b4 he c say anything else, Heeseung interrupted, "That was an amazing idea. I think the theme u said rly symbolizes us and matches the theme we originally chose.What do u guys think?"

"Honestly, I think hyung is right.We should go w wonnie's idea.", Jake replied w a thumbs up.

"same here.", the others including me replied.

"Ok then its settled on how we want to arrange our booth.Any objections anyone?",Sunoo asked. Everyone including me shook our heads and it was officially final that Jungwon's idea would be selected.

The meeting was over and now we all headed outside. We were having that meeting after school ended.The 1st person I was looking for after I went out was Jungwon but when I found him, he was talking abt smtg w Sunoo so I walked over to them but the moment Sunoo saw me approaching, he literally rushed out after yelling 'bye'.

Jungwon turned around to see who Sunoo was talking to but the moment he saw me, he abruptly turned and walked away as fast as he c but unfortunately failed when I ran and caught up to him.

He turned to me, annoyed, "ugh! what do u want now?!"

"you." ,I flirted shamelessly w a wink. Honestly, I don't k where I get all the courage to flirt w him but ig I just like the way he reacts.

"Can u get the hell out if ure gonna keep flirting w me like that!?",Jungwon said as he glared at me.

I chuckled, "Ok, ok, chill out, boba."

He flushed when I called him that but tried to keep a cold and serious look on his face.

I nuged his shoulders a little w mine. "What's wrong boba? R u blushing bcuz of me?", I teased.

"If u speak one more time, I'll punch u on the face.", He cutely threatened.

"Sure, sure whatever u say." ,I replied, ignoring his cute threats.

"Also, stop staring at me. I keep getting...distracted.",He said, unsure of how to explain it.

"By my attractiveness?", I innocently asked.

He annoyedly stormed off leaving me behind him. I chuckled, thinking abt how cute he was....

-🖤-

So guys did u hear enhas new album?It was so good right?!My fave was 'fatal trouble' and 'criminal love'.I absolutely loved the whole album tho. Its way too good and I think it w gain many Engene's attention. So Engene, what did u think of Enhas new album? I hope everyone liked it it was different from their usual concept I mean similar but different at the same time.

ANYWAYS, enough of me rambling on and on abt the album, what did uall think?Let me k.

The o2z Yayyyy!!

The o2z Yayyyy!!