ONE

Abby's first action when she got home was to get milk from the fridge. She told me later on that she had dreamt of it when she had a nap in class! She gulps a mouthful.

"Abby! Mom says it's bad!" I protested. It makes me angry, how she opens the carton of milk and drank, without a glass cup. She often snaps back saying we are all family and we could eat from the same plate. Gosh! She is disgusting.

   Just then Trip came in. "Hey!" He calls and looks at me. "You should learn some manners, talking to your older sister like that".

Trip is my oldest sibling, he freaks me out. Abby's my carefree sister who's a ninth grader. Trip just started college.

"Kids! Your dad's come to visit!" - that's my mom. She's the one who has to keep up with Trip and Abby's annoying attitudes, I'm the adorable one.

We all ran downstairs, dad's come to visit since three months ago.
"Daddy!" I screamed and jumped right into his arms. Trip and Abby hugged him too.
"How're you guys doing?" He asked and we chorused "fine" although I do not agree to that being the truth. I really don't feel fine. I've missed my dad- I love my mom - but I've missed my dad too. Also I'm not fine because Trip and Abby share the same room with me. But that wouldn't be much of a problem soon...... Abby is getting her own room.

"I've got so much to tell you dad" Abby said pulling him towards our brown couch. The one that is directly in front of our flat screen TV. It used to be our favorite spot, and we used to follow the teen wolf series together.

Mom made cookies, we were talking and I suppose everyone was having fun.....until a car drives through our driveway and stops.

"Hi Harry" mom said as she welcomes the man at the door with that smile that makes me want to hate her.
To think that Harry- my mom's "new boyfriend" would come when my dad was around aroused anger in me. And now dad would be a gentleman and say. "I should take my leave now" then he would hand two dollar bills each to me, Abby and Trip, kiss us good bye, shake hands with Harry and leave.

Gosh!