29. The video

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Karv came onto the terrace where Arav was sitting alone.

Approaching him, Karv asked, "Want to talk?" Arav looked at him, and the moment he saw Karv, he hugged him.

It seemed like he had been waiting for this moment.

"Bhai, you are here?" Arav exclaimed.

Karv nodded and sat beside him. "Ab batao, kya pareshani hai?" he asked as Arav started to open up emotionally.

"Bhai, am I not a good player or person?" Arav questioned, his emotions spilling out.

Karv pretended to ponder and then teased, "Don't tease me!" Arav reacted by hitting him, and Karv noticed his bleeding hand.

"Arav, are you mad? What happened to you? It was just a game. If you're playing, you must be prepared for both victory and defeat. But punching something won't help you," Karv scolded him gently.

"But bhai, I was just about to win! But I saw her face and lost it," Arav confessed.

Karv, confused, asked, "Whom are you talking about?"

Arav looked at him and replied, "Bhai, of course, Sheya!"

Karv, still puzzled, responded,

"What's going on with you? You lost because of your mistake. And believing in superstitions like this, she's just a normal girl. Why are you so focused on her that you include her in every topic? If you dislike her, then don't talk about her at all. She's only-" Karv paused, realizing the sensitivity of the topic, "She's only what?"

"Okay, off-topic, come with me. I'll treat you!" Karv abruptly changed the subject, standing up and brushing off his jeans.

Arav followed him, and later that night, Inaya was at the Maheshwari house. Arav took her with him, and she waited for him to start explaining.

"See, Inaya, whatever you saw, it was nothing, just a misunderstanding," he said, avoiding her gaze.

"Why are you telling me? I'm nothing to you, Arav. Do whatever you want," Inaya retorted, rolling her eyes.

"You know I like you. So why are you saying such things? And moreover, I hate her!" Arav exclaimed.

Inaya laughed, "You hate her so much that even haters would think you're in love with her."

Arav closed his eyes, realizing the mess he was in, "Please don't say this. I'll never cross paths with her again, I promise!"

"You're saying that now, but tomorrow something new will bring you two together!" Inaya warned, tears welling up in her eyes.

Arav tried to reassure her, "That's not true, Inaya. She can never be you."

"Yeah, right! She can never be me, but you care how she react and how she behave , you get involve with her.. Please ignore her even if she likes you, I'm aftraid," Inaya lamented.