Chapter 5

I hope we'll find a street or a town which isn't abandoned. We were running until we came on the road. It's a long road among the trees, but we don't have a choice, so we're running along the road hoping someone in a car sees us and takes us to the closest town from here. We slowed down, because we were far from the searching team, I think. We needed to take a breath. We were sitting on a tree stump in the forest, close to the road, as we heard a car. We run on the road and started waving at the car, but it didn't stopped. Our last hope. So we decided to walk along the road. It must be somewhere a town or a village, I think.
We've been walking for 3 hours now at least, as we heard a car.

"It's dark already and I doubt that the car will see us." I said.

"At least we'll try." Blake responded and started waving at the car. And the car stopped to my surprise.

"What are you doing here?" asked the driver. "Get in, where are you going?"

"We're going to a police station."
I answered.

"What there?" he asked.

"We want to report a kidnapping."

"May I ask whose?"

"Ours, we were kidnapped."

"Ou, I'm sorry" he responded.

Then we were quiet the rest of the way. Now we're passing by the police station, but the driver isn't going to stop.

"You can leave us here." I started saying.

"No..." he said and looked at us with malicious look on his face.
"...I won't do that."

"What do you mean you won't do that?" I asked and reach for the door handle as he locked the car door. We're trapped here.

"Let us leave, please." I was begging.

"Second time? No way."

This cannot be true. This is one of them, one of the men that locked us there
We were finally free and now we're trapped again. We were trying to get attention of people outside. As a policeman was passing by our car on the pavement, he turned his head in our direction, but he was probably looking at McDonalds on the other side of the road, because it was lunch time. I think he didn't see us. As we arrived somewhere, the man pushed us into a room. This wasn't the cellar we had been locked in before, but it was similar.