CHAPTER 41: CAUGHT IN THE ACT

"A magical chamber?" Ram asked.

"A magical chamber that can take you wherever you want in this world. It directly takes you there." The queen said.

All the three looked at each other like; You believing this?

But the queen seemed pretty serious about it, no joke.

"Don't think I'm joking. You do know the power of Rishi Durvasa. Vidhurak never got access that tunnel because of his foolishness." She said after looking at their faces.

Now, they definitely couldn't disregard a great Rishi such as him.

They thanked the queen and she went back to her room.

"Dhrithiman, if what the queen says is true, I want you to get Anagha to Vidhurak's room quickly. Yashasvini and I will try to open the tunnel by the time." Ram instructed.

Dhrithiman nodded and left. On the inside, Dhrithiman was sort of happy about meeting her again.

Ram and Yashasvini next moved forward and went inside the king's room between the small gap of the soldiers shift.

They opened up the symbol once again. Now, according to the queen, they had to perform a dance together.

There was an akward silence between them. They glanced at each other and turned away in embarrassment.

Ram decided to talk the matter out first.
He cleared his throat.

"Yashasvini, I think we should start. Vidhurak will be back anytime." Ram suggested.

She nodded and they began the dance. Both of them were pretty good classical dancers.

Even with no music, Ram and Yashasvini moved perfectly in sync like they had practiced that forever. Both of indulged in every move gracefully. As they continued to dance around the symbol, it started to unlock.

However, not only did every move affect the symbols, but it also played at Ram and Yashasvini's hearts. They lost into each other's souls, forgetting all surroundings, with nobody else but them.

When they finished, finally, the tunnel opened.

Meanwhile, Dhrithiman knocked out two soldiers silently who were guarding Anagha's room.

Anagha smiled at him broadly when she saw him.

"I've been expecting you to come." She said with a pleasant smile. She seemed be a lot better than she was earlier, thanks to her sister's previous message.

"Expecting me?" Dhrithiman asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I-I mean, expecting a message from my sister. From you." She said.

"Well, we need to leave urgently." Dhrithiman said.

"Where?"

"Vidhurak's room. No time to explain." He said.

Anagha nodded and followed Dhrithiman out.

In the forest, Vidhurak waited for hours at the forest but nobody seemed to come around. It took him a while to realise that this was a false alarm.

He decided to come back as soon as he realised.

Ram and Yashasvini looked inside the tunnel. It seemed rather normal. A ladder dropped till the floor of the tunnel.

Dhrithiman and Anagha came right on time.

After such a long time, Yashasvini and Anagha had finally met. Anagha Ram towards Yashasvini and hugged her tightly. Yashasvini returned the hug.

"Ah.. I'm sorry to interuppt the happy reunion but we need to move quickly." Ram said.

Yashasvini and Anagha nodded.

Ram and Dhrithiman went in first. They both lended hands to their respective women to get down.

The tunnel was extremely huge. It was made of stones of ancient type, that held the place so strong. Lights were glowing on the sides which seemed odd to Ram.

After a long time of travelling, they finally reached a door. The door seemed rather ordinary. It was a plain, wooden door.

Ram opened the door and found nothing but the cave of the wall.

"Maybe it still requires both energies." Ram said, looking at Yashasvini.

He kept his palm on the wall and Yashasvini kept hers next to his palm.

A huge beam of light blinded all the four.

"Think of your kingdom Amaravati and go in." Ram said.

"Raise your hands and turn around, all the four of you." A voice said behind. All the four recognized the voice. Vidhurak.

All of them turned around with their hands raised only to find Vidhurak with an small army of soldiers at a distance.

"You actually thought you got me out of the palace so easily? Well thanks to the message I got later, I didn't fall for it." Vidhurak said.

"I wasn't expecting this from you Pavithra, or should I say Yashasvini?" He turned to Ram next.

"I believe we've met each other before, young man. I know who you are too."

Yashasvini looked at Ram.

"What is he talking about?" Yashasvini asked, but Ram didn't turn towards her. He was ashamed of his lies.

"GET THEM!" Vidhurak shouted. That was the moment Ram was waiting for.

He had instructed Dhrithimam about this earlier that day.

"Dhrithiman, the plan is for Vidhurak to catch us. However, we don't want Yashasvini and Anagha in danger. You get them out safely. That's a responsibility I give you."

"But brathashri, what about you? You'll be alone."

"The last blow is meant for me, my brother. This is my mission, so fighting and defeating Vidhurak should solely be out of my efficiency. Thank you for your support all this while, but I have to walk on this path alone from here."

Dhrithiman remembered the instruction.

"GO!" Ram shouted.

Dhrithiman took Anagha and immediately went outside. He also signaled Yashasvini to come behind him.

Meanwhile, Ram had already began to fight the soldiers. However, he didn't use his entire skill set as he wanted to get caught. He started to get hit very badly by them soon. Blood flowed down from Ram's mouth.

Yashasvini stood in the front of the door and looked back at Ram getting hit.

She could've have probably left back to her kingdom and lived happily with her sister. Anagha was already safe at Amaravati with Dhrithiman. But something held her back. She couldn't leave Ram in that condition. She just couldn't.

As a conclusion, Yashasvini closed the door and ran towards the soldiers with her dagger to protect Ram.

To be continued..
------------------------
Hope you guys liked this chapter. Thank you for reading!