Aria's POV

I made it home after sorting out the things in the office.

I opened the door to see Toni cooking food.

"Hello Aria." He said his back facing to me making me smile.

"Hey Toni." I said as I walked towards him, giving him a hug from behind.

He was embarrassingly taller and bigger than me. Out of all the brothers he's the biggest. He works out every morning, and is in charge of everyone's diet.

If I ever want to lose weight or need help with my workouts, Toni's the guy.

We even got matching tattoos.

I wanted my first tattoo to be meaningful, and since Toni has a tattoo of my name and many others related to us siblings I wanted to get something with him.

So, we got matching Moon and Sun finger tattoo's.

After me and Toni got one all my other brothers wanted matching tattoos too.

Jealous much-

So we all got a tattoo on our wrist.

They're all hypocrites, first they wouldn't let me get one and now they want matching ones. Obviously I decided to tease them first but decided to get the tattoo with them all.

 Obviously I decided to tease them first but decided to get the tattoo with them all

(instead of 3 there are 6, obviously.)

One tattoo led to another and now I have quite a few. But they're not big ones, I prefer small minimalist tattoos.

The amazing smell of Toni's food brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yum." I said making him chuckle.

"You should go change." He stated making me groan.

"That's effort." As I leaned my body weight against him.

I heard footsteps behind me, but couldn't be bothered turning.

"Aria go change." Enzo said from behind.

"Who's gonna walk upstairs? Cause I'm not." I joked.

Before I knew it I was lifted of the ground as Enzo carried me upstairs.

"Thank you kind sir." I joked in a British accent making him chuckle.

"You'll ever grow up will you Ari."

"After you, then maybe." I teased making him roll his eyes, proving my point.

He opened my room door and threw me onto the bed as he walked out.

I sighed not bothering to change, but got up anyways.

I showered, and changed into my hoodie and sweats, and type my hair in a messy bun.