"Kazimir Volkov" Gio introduced.

"Wolf" he corrected in his deep rough voice.

His gaze on me was suffocating me, as I looked away. 

"These are his parents. Vladimir Volkov and his wife Daria."

"Nice to meet you." I lied.

It was not nice to meet them.

I wanted to run, but I can't show that.

Gio always told me to never show my weakness, so I smiled, straightened out my shoulders, as I shook Mr and Mrs Volkov's hand.

I didn't dare look up at Wolf, even though I felt his gaze still on me.

"Happy birthday sweetie, it's nice to meet you." Mrs Volkov smiled.

She's sweet.

"It's time to cut the cake!" Marco yelled clearly wanting the party to be over now.

Me and Marco are similar, our social battery runs out quickly, and right now we want to run away from this place. 

I walked towards the table which had the cake.

Time for the awkward moment.

I hate when you have to cut cake whilst everyone's eyes are on you. It's torture.

Everyone started singing happy birthday as I blew out the candles and cut the cake. I fed some cake to my brothers not bothering to give anyone else.

"Time for the presents." Marco clapped excited, as I eyed the tower of presents on the side from the guests. 

We weren't going to open the guest presents right now right?

That will take a year. 

Toni seemed to understand as he whispered to me. "Only our presents princess." and I nodded to him. 

That's when I got dragged outside by all 5 of my brothers, leaving the guests inside. 

Enzo covered my eyes as they took me outside. 

"Guys what is it?" I questioned getting impatient. 

"Patience." I heard Gio say. 

We stopped walking as everyone went silent. 

Enzo removed his hands from around my eyes, and my eyes widened. 

OMG

Is this a joke?

Are they pranking me? 

Am I dreaming? 

They all laughed at my shocked face. 

"I-It's beautiful." I said tearing up. 

A porsche-

Not just any porsche but a pink one! 

I walked towards the car, too afraid to touch it. 

"Thank you guys, so so much

"Thank you guys, so so much." I said as we all did a group hug. 

"Take it for a ride tomorrow, you're clearly tired right now." Toni pointed out and I nodded. 

We all made our way inside as Romeo gifted me a new phone, Enzo and Toni gave me gift cards to luxury brands, the car was paid by Gio, and Marco-

Marco gave me a snack pass for a month-

A months? Like at least make it a year, but he wouldn't agree. 

"You have enough money to buy your own snacks." He added. 

Stolen snacks just taste better-

Whatever.

Slowly the night started to end as people started to leave.

I didn't bother to wait around as my social battery came to end. 

I started making my way upstairs as I saw Olivia standing there. 

I had planned to go passed her and ignore her, but she spoke. 

"You not going to meet your best friend." She teased with a smirk. 

I wanted to walk away and ignore her, but something in me prompted me to speak. 

"Best friend." I scoffed. "Best friend's don't steal each others boyfriend's."

"You're still not over that, you're such a baby." She rolled her eyes, looking at her nails. 

She's such a bitch-

I was about to speak when she cut me off. "You better be careful how you speak to me. I'm about to marry the Kazimir Volkov." She gave some weird victory smile. 

As if I care-

"Let's see how long you last before he kill your annoying ass." I said walking up the stairs ignoring her yelling from behind. 

"Just watch when I marry him I will get him to kill you first!" She screeched. 

I went into my room, taking off my clothes and getting into the bath. 

Today was too much for me. 

I feel exhausted. 

I felt my body relax in the warm bath, as I put my head back to relax. 

I knew I should probably get out before I fall asleep, so I did. Wrapping myself in a towel as I put on my undergarments and went to sleep like that. 

No one should enter my room, so I can sleep like this. 

I got into my comfy, fluffy, huge bed as I drifted off to sleep. 

_____

A/N 

Sorry for the short chapter <3

I hope you're enjoying the story.