The week after my birthday has gone by as usual, nothing new or different was happening. 

Today, however, is my day off as I sat with my brothers in the living room watching a movie. 

We have a day everyone month were we all have to take the day off and spend time together. 

So that's what we are doing.

My head was on Gio's lap, whilst Romeo and Marco were sitting on the floor in front. 

They loved putting blankets on the floor and laying there instead of the couch. 

Enzo was sitting beside Gio, as I felt him pat my head from time to time. And Toni brought in snacks just now as he took a seat by my feet. 

I was about to move my feet out of respect but he grabbed them and placed them on his lap as he rubbed on them lightly. 

It tickled a bit, making me giggle.

We were watching Extraction since we all love Chris Hemsworth, and action movies. 

I don't usually like watching action movies with my brothers since they start pointing out mistakes and calling some scenes 'unrealistic.' 

Drama King's for real. 

We all sat quietly watching the movie, as I turned to look up at Gio who was abnormally quiet today.

I mean he is usually quiet but he should have made a comment about the movie by now. 

I looked at him to see that he wasn't focusing on the movie, he was stressed out about something. 

His jaw was tense. 

I reached out and massaged his jaw lightly to make him relax it. 

He looked down at me. 

"What's wrong?" I whispered not wanting to disturb the others. 

He shook his head not wanting to tell me. 

"Please tell me, maybe I can help."

He sighed. 

"You can't but I'll tell you." He said and I nodded. 

"It's about Kazimir." 

I looked at him confused. 

I found out after my birthday that Gio has been friends with Wolf since they were kids. He told me not to say his real name in front of him, since it's a sensitive topic to him. 

I didn't question it.

"What happened?" I questioned curiously. 

"That dumb friend of your Olivia. Her parents, and his, have been trying to set him up with him but he doesn't want to marry her. It got worse after the party, and now they're pushing even more. They said if he doesn't find someone else to marry he will have no choice but to marry her."

"Isn't he the Mafia Don? Why does he have to listen to them?" I questioned further. 

"He's 28, and not married. He needs an heir." He replied. 

"You're 29 and not married though?"

"I have siblings, he doesn't. If something happens to me you guys can cover. There's no one to cover for him though." Gio said and I nodded in understanding. 

Weird, shouldn't a man like him have women dying to have him?

"I mean how hard can it be to find a girl?" I questioned. 

"A mafia girl." Gio corrected. 

Oh-

Why does he need a mafia girl now?