Aria's POV

It's been a few days since our wedding announcement made it's way around the Mafia's, even the media found out. 

I guess there's no backing out now. 

I got a call from an unknown number and turns out it was Olivia, who was cussing me out for 'stealing her man.' 

I couldn't care less about what she had to say so I hung up and blocked her. 

I told my brothers that she's called me, and they said they'd sort it with her parents. 

Good.

Right now I'm getting dressed for dinner with the Volkov's. 

I'm not particularly excited for this but I get ready anyways. 

Olivia and her call seemed to have spoilt my mood for the past few days as I was pissed off for no reason. 

But then I'm also on my period, so that explains it. 

My brothers have been careful with what they say to me since they know I can snap at any second, since I did at poor Toni yesterday. 

I tried calming myself as I started getting ready, I wore a small black dress. 

Time to do my own makeup

I used concealer in the areas that I needed to, so that way my freckles would show. 

I used the charlotte tilbury iconic bronzer, blush, highlighter trio. 

Powdering my face, putting on mascara, and a red lip. 

I put on a necklace, bracelet, pearl earrings, and sprayed perfume. Grabbing my purse and putting on my black heels as I made my way downstairs. 

"Woah princess calm down." Romeo teased covering his eyes as if I'm shining too brightly. 

I laughed at him, hitting his arm lightly. 

"After you mademoiselle." He said in a fake accent as I walked down the stairs with him following behind. 

"Ready to get married?" He questioned now beside me. 

"Not really sure. Just going with the flow." I answered honestly and he nodded. 

"Wolf scares me too, but I trust that Gio will always make the right decision for you." Romeo said and I nodded. 

I trust Gio blindly. 

I greeted all my brothers as we got into our cars to go to dinner. 

Me, Gio, Romeo were in this car and the other 3 in the other one. 

I sat in the front seat, Romeo decided to be nice to me. 

"You're gonna get married off soon so I'll let you sit in the front." He said as we drove off.