8. Gravitation + Gravitation: Lyrics of Love

ANIME
Episodes: 13, Completed

MANGA
Author: Murakami Maki
Chapters: 56, Completed

Gravitation dj
Chapters: 16, Completed

Gravitation Ex
Chapters: 18, Ongoing

Summary:

(Shoujo, Comedy, Romance, Shounen Ai)

Shuichi Shindou wants to make a famous band. He works on his band, hoping to get a chance in the public eye, with nothing on his mind but his musical ambitions. One night as Shuichi writes song lyrics, his paper blows away, and a stranger picks it up. The man is Yuki, a famous romance novelist who tells Shuichi that his writing skills are grade school level. From that moment on, Shuichi is determined to find Yuki and have him explain his rudeness. He just doesn't realize that he's experienced love at first sight. When Shuichi finally finds Yuki, it's journey of obstacles, frightening experiences and haunting pasts trying to keep them apart. But, it's just the gravitation of fate and love that always pulls these lovers back together everytime.

Episodes: 13
Manga: Completed
Novel: 1 Volume

GRAVITATION: LYRICS OF LOVE
Episodes: 02, Completed

Summary:

Bad Luck's lead singer and lyricist, Shuichi Shindo, is a total wreck. With deadlines for the band's next album looming, the pressure is on. But the normally energetic Shuichi has become listless and fallen into a writing slump. It's all because Yuki-the great love of his life-has suddenly become cold and silent. Depressed and anxious, Shuichi doesn't want to think about lyrics-he just wants to know how to get Yuki to talk to him! Now, thanks to Shuichi's big mouth bragging to the press about how talented he is, the band can't even hire someone else to write the lyrics for them. If they don't manage to break Shuichi out of his slump soon, it could mean the end of Bad Luck for good.