236. ...ja Nai Kedo Series

MANGA
Author: Sakuraga Mei

KIRAI JA NAI KEDO
Chapters: 06, Completed

Summary:

Yukimura is the formidable VP of the student body. However, he has a past which he doesn't want to be discovered. The only person who knows his secret is his childhood friend, Shinonome.

KOI JA NAI KEDO
Chapters: 05, Completed

Summary:

Ever since he had sex with his childhood friend, Shinonome, the uptight student body VP, Yukimura, felt he was caught in a whirlwind. He found himself invaded by Shinonome in his own bedroom, in the library, everywhere...! Out of desperation, he found his only defense was to treat Shinonime coldly so he could keep his sanity intact. However, it only pushed Shinonome to go to the extreme..!! Will the head strong, stubborn VP finally come to terms with his feelings...?

KARE JA NAI KEDO
Chapters: 05, Completed

Summary:

Yuki has finally agreed to date Shinonome. But it seems he is having trouble thinking of Shinonome as his boyfriend. Will Shinonome once again be able to win over his lover's stubbornness and become real boyfriends with him?

SUNAO JA NAI KEDO
Chapters: 04, Completed

Summary:

Finally, the both of them became a couple, but another obstacle awaits them...?! Shinonome finally made Yuki his boyfriend, but wait...the storm is not over yet. Who's that person who's taking Shinonome away to the counselling room? Is Yuki...feeling jealous?! And why is Yuki's brother here?