175. Orangenia na Hibi

MANGA
Author: Kusaka Takaaki
Chapters: 06, Completed

Summary:

Chapter 1-3: Love is in the air for another Kunisaki brother as the school carnival approaches. Rehearsals have begun, and Satsuki is hungry. Jumping out of the window may be one way to get away, but his ever-vigilant watchdog, Kunisaki Yamaji, is soon there to bring him back. As rehearsals for the school carnival continue, someone seems to be out to sabotage the play and Satsuki. Can Yamaji protect his precious Satsuji? Does Satsuki really need protecting?

Chapter 4: A one shot that follows Ginka and Kakei. Ginka and Kakei are both looking forward to their planned overnight trip during Golden Week, but Kakei doesn't show up. No phone call, no message...Kakei is gone. What happened? What is Ginka supposed to do? Has this little uke been abandoned?

Chapter 5-6: Mikami Yuusuke seems to be quite the gentleman, using his wealth and power to take care of many unfortunate men and women. Ichihashi Rui, a student in Mikami's school of design, is one of those unfortunates. Now someone seems to be after Mikami, setting fire to his buildings and leaving "gifts" in Rui's mailbox. Will Mikami be able to save Rui? Or will it Rui who saves Mikami?

**Uke-from the Japanese verb 'ukeru' (receive). It's used in anime/manga fanfiction for the "bottom" or "passive" in a yaoi/shounen ai (male/male) relationship. Generally the shorter, cuter, sweeter of the two...generally.

**Golden Week-is the longest vacation period of the year for many Japanese jobs. It is an extremely popular time to travel.