Chp 12:

Tessa:

I walk down the hallway just behind Nick as we approach the room that held my now ex employee.

"Are you sure about this?" Asks Nick. I nod and cross my arms. "I'm surer than I'll ever be." I was livid.

The police officer that stands guard in front of the room opens up the door for us and lets us in.

The room had a table and two chairs in the middle of it. One seat held Stella while the other seat held a familiar face. Camila.

She looks up at us and smiles as Stella's head turns to look at us. Her complexion turns ghostly pale.

It was taking everything in my power to not slap the bitch as Nick rubs my back in a attempt to comfort me.

Camila stands up and  switches me places as I sit across from Stella. "Why?" I ask. She  refuses to look at me as she keeps her eyes on the ground.

"Don't make me ask you  again." I say, I felt every bit of anger running through my body-this  was uncommon for me. I didn't get this angry.

"You're dating Silas  aren't you." I say, she keeps her eyes glued on the ground still. "Do  you know by any chance what it was that your boyfriend did to me?"

"Did you know that he  bullied me and my best friend relentlessly for years. Did you know that  it got so bad for my friend that instead of ignoring it and getting  help-she took her own life." I yell at her.

She shakes slightly when  I yell. "Did he tell you that? I assume that he didn't. I assume that  he used you as a distraction. Am I right?", "I feel like he never loved  you-he made you think that he did but instead he used you to get to me."  She bites down on her lip and blinks back tears.

"I might not be a cop  but I'm going to make you break and then once you break, you're going to  tell me where this piece of shit is and I'm going to have Camila and  Wyatt go and arrest him and lock him away for a long time." I say as I  stand up and throw my hands down on the table.

"Tessa...Tess." Nick  touches my arm and I look from him to Stella. "You're a bitch." I say as  Nick pulls me away from Stella and looks at Camila who looks over at  Stella.

Stella stays silent as Nick goes and sits down across from her now.

The door opens up and in walks Wyatt.

Nicolai:

My pulse raced and my blood boiled as I sit across from her. "What is it that you two were after?" I ask.

She says nothing at first and then looks up at me sniffling and smirking. "You'll never find out." My eyes scan her face.

"Neither of you will!" She says looking at Tessa and grinning.

I watch as Wyatt  approaches Stella and releases her from the handcuffs that were attached  to the table and he pulls Stella to her feet.

His grip tightens around  the upper part of her arm and he stands next to her. "Do you want to  know what will happen to your little boyfriend when I reach him?" Says  Wyatt to Stella.

She glares at all of us  and tenses. "You see, generally I'm the good cop and Camila right here  is the bad cop in these situations.
I have a tendency to be more willing to listen to the criminals as opposed to Cami right here."

"However, you crossed a  line when you involved some good friends of mine-oh and when you pointed  that gun at me. Yeah, that was the icing on the cake." Says Wyatt as  Stella looks at him and bites her lip seductively.