Chapter 6. "What did you say?"

The next morning I woke up with my beautiful girl in my arms. I rubbed my thumb along her cheek and she smiled. She opened her eyes and looked at me. God, her eyes are so beautiful.

"Good morning baby" she said and my heart fluttered at her soft voice. "Good morning love" I replied and she smiled. She leaned in to kiss me and I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

She took it happily and we kissed for a while. She then pulled away and her stomach rumbled. She looked down at her stomach and frowned. I chuckled at her cuteness and kissed her cheek.

"What would you like for breakfast sweetie?" I asked. "I know this may sound weird but.....I really want a salad" she answered and I smiled at her. I tried to remember what her favorite salad place was and I finally thought of it. Panera bread.

"I'll go get one for you. You stay here and rest okay?" I said and she nodded. I told her I loved her and gave her a good bye kiss.

I got dressed and jogged down stairs to make a quick coffee for my breakfast since I wasn't really hungry. I grabbed my keys and wallet and walked out the house and onto my motorcycle.

PANERA BREAD

I made it to Panera bread and walked inside. Some paparazzi snapped pictures of me while some fans came to greet me. It was now my turn in line and I walked up to the front counter.

"Can I get a salad with everything on it except for olives. I would like....ranch dressing and a lemonade plz" I said politely and the girl nodded.

"Here or togo?" She asked. "Togo" I answered and she nodded. She told me to move over a bit so she could take the next customer in line.

I walked over a tad to the waiting Togo line, which I was the only person in. I noticed some guy talking to another guy behind the counters.

They looked as if they worked here. I wasn't listening to their conversation until I noticed them say Ariana grande. "Whats that?" I asked.

I hope they didn't find me rude intruding on their conversation....I just...can't help but wonder since they mentioned Ari's name.

"Oh....I met Ariana the other day. She came in and ordered a salad. Ok, so as she was getting up to leave. I was walking over to her and she bumped into me, making her salad spill everywhere.

I told her she could get salads here for free for now on" the guy who's name was....Sean...said. I nodded as i listened to his story about Ari. Ari never mentioned any of that to me.

"God....she was so fucking hot" Sean muttered. "What did you say?" I asked getting a little mad. I know that Ari has tons of fans that were guys...and I know pretty much all of them thought she was hot, but it was still hard for me to let guys say that without kicking any of their asses. "I said she was super hot....i....i have a crush on her" Sean repeated.

Ok he obviously didn't know who I was. Not the whole Harry styles thing....but more of the whole her husband thing. "That's my wife your talking about...." I glared at him and he swallowed hard.

"Oh...." he gulped. I smirked at his dumbness. "So you said she gets salads here for free huh?" I asked. I could tell he felt nervous. Good, the little asshole should. He nodded slowly.

"The salad I ordered is actually for her" I said. Just then a person who worked there walked out and handed me Ari's salad. I took it and glared at Sean before trying to walk out.

"Um...excuse me Mr. Styles, you need to pay for that" the person who handed me the food said. I turned around and shifted my eyes back to Sean.

"No I don't. Just ask your little worker here, Sean. For now on I get my salads free. Isn't that right Sean?" I asked. Sean nodded. I glared at him one last time before walking out the cafe.

ARI'S P.O.V.

I heard the front door open and I assumed Harry was here. A few minutes later he came up stairs and into our room with my salad. "Hey baby. I missed you" I said getting up walking to him.

He smiled and gave me my salad. "I missed you too.....so....you get salads at Panera bread free huh?" Harry asked.

How did he know that? I looked at him confused, as I sat down at my desk. "I ran into your little friend Sean" he explained and I choked on my salad a bit as I started eating it. Oh...

"Oh...he's not necessarily my friend.....but...yea....I do get free salads there" I said and he nodded. "He likes you" Harry said sighing. What? "Harry....calm down..no he doesn't." I said.

I didn't need him to start getting all protective and I didn't need us to end up in an argument either. "Ari....yes he does.....he told me himself". "No he didn't. Why would he do something like that?".

"He didn't know we were married.....or that we were even together..." he said. Oh......... Uh oh. I'm sure that didn't go so well.

I wanted to ask Harry what he said to Sean, but I decided to ignore it and try and change the subject. I put my salad away and decided to eat it later.

I got up and walked to Harry. "Harry....you don't need to worry. I love you and only you okay? Now, wanna go do something?" I asked. "Like what?".

THE PARK

Harry and I walked to the park together, which wasn't too far from our house. There wasn't anyone here. Thank god. I honestly just wanted it to be only harry and I right now. I ran to the swing and sat down.

Harry chuckled and walked behind me. He then started pushing me and I smiled. I loved when we did this. He pushed me for a while until my swing was now officially going back and forth.

He walked over to the swing next to me and sat down. He started pushing himself and ended up at the exact same timing and speed as my swing.

I smiled and he grabbed my hand. "Ari?.....". "Yes Harry?". "I love you....so much" he said and I smiled. We held hands together and swung together as we looked up at the clouds. I loved this....I could honestly do this everyday. Just me.....the love.....and my amazing husband.