Chapter 51. "Decisions"

THE TIME HAS COME!!!! HERE YOU BABES GO!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! :)

ARI'S P.O.V.

Harry ran to his side of the bed to quickly grab my 'Emergency birth bag'.

My heart was going crazy. I can't believe this was happening.

Am I ready?

Is Harry ready?

I guess it doesn't matter because Elizabeth is obviously ready.

The pain was unbearable.

It hurt like hell.

I felt something dripping and I looked down.

Dammit.

My water broke.

I looked up at harry to see he noticed and his face immediately went pale.

"Ok baby come on, we have to go" he assured me.

Harry quickly put on some pants and a shirt while I did the same.

I was having trouble pulling up my pants and putting on my shoes, so Harry rushed over to me, pulling my bigger sized pants up and helping me slide into my shoes.

He took my hands in his, as the emergency bag was over his shoulders, and helped me walk down the stairs.

We walked out the door and into Harry's truck.

He started driving and drove down all the long roads.

"I'm sorry..." I breathed out, wincing a bit as the pain increased.

"Wh- what are you apologizing for Ari? You have nothing to be sorry about" he told me.

I looked closely at harry and examined him. His face was pale and white. He was glistening sweat. Both of his hands were clenched firmly onto the steering wheel and his knee was repeatedly moving up and down.

Poor Harry.

He was so paranoid.

"Its just....This is so unexpected and it's putting so much pressure on you and-"

"Ari stop. Don't worry about me, I'm fine baby. All that matters right now is you. I'm so happy this is happening, even though I'm not doing a good job at showing it, this is absolutely amazing. What's making you say all this?" He asked.

"I-.....I'm scared Harry" I admitted.

He looked over to me.

His soft teary eyes meeting mine.

One of his hands left the steering wheel, meeting mine as he took it out of my lap.

He brought my hands to his lips kissing each finger.

"Baby girl....there's nothing to be afraid of. We're having a baby....we're finally having our Elizabeth. This is one of the most exciting moments of our life, love. I will stand by your side baby and I will always he here for you. Please don't be scared...everything will be alright princess I promise" he spoke.

Tears fell down my face and I saw some slip from his eyes as well.

He's right.

I just need to calm down and know everything is going to be alright.

"Thank you Harry.....really thank you so- AHHHH!!!!" I screamed.

What the fuck?

The baby was starting to kick, adding extra pain to my already unforgettable pain.