No More Myself

The train had started moving giving me a fresh air. I could no sense a  fresh beginning of my life. I was silently  gazing out of window after I had settled well in my birth. She was still glancing at me as if seeking for a justification for my deed.

"Anuja! I liked your name but I think you should change it if you want to speak to me." I suddenly remarked to her amazement. " Excuse me! Are you out of your mind? Who are you? Hardly 30 minutes that we had met and you are commanding me as if my mom? Sick, dominating!" In no time she was outraged and I was simply smiling and looking straight upon her face. Her timid dark brown eyes were suddenly flaming when very next moment she realized her words made no difference. "What?" she paused and queried again.

"That is what I was asked to do. If I would have stayed back I would have been Kamya instead of Kanya. By the way I am Kanya Mehra." I told her my name now. I hadn't introduced myself much to her except that I  had ran away! "The boy's side asked me to change my name. I just had same reaction. How could I let it go so easily? I was stubborn."  "Then?" she curiously asked. "How could my luck be with me if my own family wasn't? I could feel I was no more myself."

The train had slew down, it was about to enter the Jalandhar  station in 20-30 minutes from now. I paused I was silent now, I could feel a wave of  heat. No! it wasn't the weather it was that same feeling of anger and disgust that was hurling inside my head as it did when the other side first proposed me of this stupid offending "Rivaaz". 

<Please leave a comment or a token of appreciation by pressing the Star if you like the piece of work ... Dear Readers..

LOVE Ya..... Merci! >