I Served!

All this had reminded me of  what I had left behind. I sat besides the window. We were at Rajpura station.'twas midnight by now. The train halted again. " Was he same all the while after that?" Anuja was saddened because of all this, she asked me. "No!" he was more of it.

He called Dad after that and asked him to send me over with him for a hangout. I wasn't in a mood but my people required me to go so I agreed. I dressed in a decent Salwar Kameez and I thought I would bare with him some how. May be I could concentrate on food or shopping or maybe wherever he takes me.

He picked me up from home and the destination was his home. "Here? But were we not to go out?" I was startled I asked him. "Yeah, we were to go out but..." "But? But What?" All he had in answer was a casual smile. " Come in sweetheart! You are awaited." he escorted me in only to see a bunch of ladies,all old. "Namaste!" I greeted them  with a pretentious smile.

"Who are they?" I whispered in his ears. "Meet them! Mom's friends. I hope you will have good time with ladies." I could smell a rat. I knew already we were not going out now and plans were scrapped.

I secretly typed a text , it was meant for one my best friend.

                                          Don't ask me nythng for nw. Jst  send me a message saying

                                         "Its urgent! We need to see ryt away...."  

I thought its better to leave. I heard a ping. It was her text. I had a breath of relief and showed my cell.

"I am really sorry Koushik. Its urgent Please understand, I don't intend to disregard but.... Anvita needs to see my right away. Something serious with her I suppose."

"Kamya! I am sorry .. you can't do this. Your day was mine right?" But we were not going out and I could have taken a leave knowing this fact! "So what if not with me? Mom is a priority. She might  need you in the kitchen or may be otherwise to help with the ladies! Its your duty to be good to her."  He had an answer right in front of 6 oldies.

And I never needed any more mess. I was in kitchen serving them the other while.

"They said they were my Masters, my God and I was Serving them thereby...."

<Please leave a comment or a token of appreciation by pressing the Star if you like the piece of work ... Dear Readers..

LOVE Ya..... Merci! >