Yet Another Master!

We had been here, on a holiday, in Goa.. more than a week. Friends, fun,freedom. I was loving it, I had began to breathe now.

"Babe drink?" Nathan rushed towards me  with a can in his hand. "Naah.. No More of it buddy! I need bed now." I was drowsy and could not feel myself anymore... I can't recall what next must have happened but I remember feeling chills while asleep maybe. My throat had almost lost its voice, body was sore. My eyes couldn't open, the Mascara was smudged over my eyes and dripped down till my cheeks.

"Nathan?"  I struggled to wake up from my bed, "Nathan?" the terror froze me, it took to my nerve for what I saw was  the Horror of my life. I was in a fit of anger and my head took to rage, my head couldn't reflect upon things. I was lying in bed under one sheet with him by my side, nearly upon me and nothing else over my whole existence.

"Wake up you swine! What do you think you are? Not my master. Who the hell permitted you to touch me?" I was going mad, my head could blast anytime, My eyes could not bear his sight every sense of him being there, every thought of what all happened was so enraging as if there thousands of volcanoes were erupting within me, so much so that the sheet could have been burnt. I slapped him hard and said "How dare you touch me?"

"Shut up bitch! Enough said. Who are you? And what do you think you are? You are living on my money. Your means is my money. It is not a big deal if I fuck you. Nobody is gonna know it ever? You are living with me under one roof. Who is gonna know if we ever shared the bed?  And don't be mad. I will marry you, I am here to take care of you, I will do things for you. You are all mine!" His voice was blaring in my ears.

I could think nothing, I shut myself up in the bathroom, with every drop of water dripping from my body, the pain of yet another master!  

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<I was running away from the Gods of my life only for yet another God to get hold  of me... I will choose upon My God, I will decide with whom I want to share my life with...and not let the Master decide what  slave it want! >

Thanks All... With Lots of Love!

-Eena Arora