Not Yours

The same day we had returned from the vacations and it had been a week since we are home. This place is no more home, I don't feel safe as I used to, for money had ranked higher than emotions and self-esteem. I was thankful to Nathan for what all he had done. I would miss his friendship and all the golden days we had spent but now was the time for me to leave and meet the world beyond. 

"I thought I could trust you Nathan, you broke it too. I am not yours, no slave who could be tamed and ruled, I am no slave- neither of your Love nor of your money. Thank you, you have done a lot for me. but I don't need a Master. Had it been Love it would have been most welcomed but this is again a chain to my hands. Of course! No one would ever know about what happened between us in your bed under your roof. But I will always know it and that is more important! The Path is tough the world, is cruel but I know I can survive. I am leaving this place where money tames. I am Not Your's Nathan, I am Mine!"   

I wrote my last words to him and left, not knowing the destination.  

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

<I was running from a Fake God and not from Love. I never wanted to be tamed but I wanted to be loved and share myself with someone who could make me better. With one who would not suppress me but one who would love to see me rise. God never punishes you and chops off your wings if you want to fly. God helps you become better and  never wants you to be his slave>

Thanks All... With Lots of Love!

-Eena Arora