WHO CREATED ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATA'ALA?

"And Allah created the heavens and earth in truth and so that every soul may be recompensed for what it has earned, and they will not be wronged."

[Surat Al-Jathiyah 45:22]♡

Look around you, you may be sitting on your bed or chilling outside, or you may be at school sneakingly reading this, Allahu A'lam (Allah knows) but have you ever pondered who created this earth? Or how everything came about? Maybe you're a non-muslim who believes that we evolved from homosapians or you believe in the human evolution but have you ever pondered if that really made sense.

We muslims do not believe that we evolved that we came about from gorillas or monkeys nor have our ancestors. We believe Allah swt has created us from clay and put our souls inside us.

We also believe that above these skies that there are seven skies. In between every sky is 500 years and at the first heaven is where the throne of Allah swt lies. Allah swt created everything from the small black ant to the huge ball of fire; sun. Allah swt created everything from our cuticles in our nails to our cells and organelles, he created the spider webs, animals, oxygen, the ozone layer etc.

Now some atheists may think well How did Allah swt come about? Who created Allah swt?

Now I will give you my explanation.

Allah swt created this 'beginning' and when we were born an idea of a 'beginning' and an 'end' was instilled in our minds. So imagine we lived in a world where we believed there was no such thing as end, we would not worry about how everything would end right? So Allah swt instilled in our minds this beginning -which does have an end- so naturally we begin to question everything's existence and beginning.

So a lot of people are confused and ask themselves 'we were made by Allah swt how was Allah swt made?' Well Allah swt was never made he was always there. He created US and a beginning and told us that this world is going to end, so naturally, we are questioning everything's beginning...and some might ask 'Does Allah swt eat or drink?' Now if we never were created to eat we would never question if Allah swt eats or not (which he does not. He does not need to eat nor eats nor sleeps or needs to sleep. Allah swt is the Most Exalted the Most Powerful.) We question if Allah eats because thats what seems natural to us. Allah swt was there and then created us. He was always there, we are the ones who began and will end NOT Allah swt!

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One, Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

[Surat Al-Ikhlas 112:1-4]♡

[He is] the Exalted above [all] degrees, Owner of the Throne; He places the inspiration of His command upon whom He wills of His servants to warn of the Day of Meeting.

[Surat Ghafir 40:15] ♡

Indeed, Allah knows the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Seeing of what you do.

[Surat Al-Hujurat 49:18]♡

Hope you all understood what I am trying to say :p
JazakAllah Khayr for the support :)

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabrakatuh.