Can Allah swt forgive ME? |EMOTIONAL REMINDER

SubhānAllah, I have come up to so much people who think that all their bad deeds won't be forgiven. Why? Because they think that their sins are so much that Allah subhanahu wata'ala can't forgive them all. They think they are a 'goner' and its too late to repent, or I have done too much sins Allah subhanahu wata'ala won't forgive me.

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

[Hadith Qudsi 34]

-

So much questions. . .Can Allah subhanahu wata'ala forgive ALL the sins that I have committed? Even if I committed Zina (Adultery)? Or even Murder?
The answer is YES!

Allah subhanahu wata'ala can forgive all your sins because he does not care how big or small it is as long as you make sincere Tawbah and repentance. You sincerely from the bottom of your heart mean every word you are saying.

Evidence?

(1)

"And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know."

[Surat Al-e-Imran 3:135]

Oh people of the earth, you and me aren't perfect. So whatever sin you make simply just ask Allah subhanahu wata'ala for forgiveness. Whenever you do something wrong ask Allah subhanahu wata'ala sincerely for his forgivness and that you won't repeat the sin again. Sincerely repent to Allah because if you don't then who will forgive you? Who will save you from the Hell fire on the Day of Judgement.

(2)

"And [saying], "Seek forgiveness of your Lord and repent to Him, [and] He will let you enjoy a good provision for a specified term and give every doer of favour his favour. But if you turn away, then indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a great Day."

[Surat Hud 11:3]

Can Allah subhanahu wata'ala forgive ME? I have committed too much sins.
YES!

If you are claiming that Allah swt can't forgive all your sins then you're saying Allah swt isn't powerful enough or he isn't able to do what you claim and thats a hundred percent WRONG! The lord of the world and the earth can forgive ALL sins no matter how big your sins are and how major they are.

"So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

[Surat Al-Maidah 5:74]

"Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance."

[Surat An-Nasr 110:3]

Why would Allah subhanahu wata'ala make me commit the sin?

Allah swt makes us sin because he wants us to turn back to him. Why would Allah swt make the believers sin? Because he knows that they will ask Allah swt for forgiveness.

Allah swt makes us sin because he wants us to ask for forgiveness for all our sins. Thats why when you ask for forgiveness there is great reward.

"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous. Who spend [in the cause of Allah] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;"

[Surat Al-e-Imran 3:133-134]

"So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and your resting place."

[Surat Muhammad 47:19]

Committing the sin and asking Allah swt for forgiveness sincerely, its as if you never committed the sin.

Allah swt loves those who repent and ask him forgiveness.

Allah swt forgives ALL sins.

If you sincerely ask for forgiveness from Allah then all your bad deeds turn into GOOD DEEDS.

My advice is 10-20 minutes before Fajr, wake up and make wudu and then pray two rak'ah. Cry and pour everything out for Allah swt and wallah you will feel better. Ask Allah swt to forgive you from all the sins you did in the past and promise never to do them again. I promise you, you feel million times better.

Any questions do inbox me In Sha Allah. :p (Girls only)