Life Comes, Things Happen

Ethan, give me your hand." I reached over to him, he placed his hand on my belly. She was kicking, a lot this time. 

"Don't worry little girl, were almost landed." He whispered to our baby, 

"Attention flight one sixty nine, your flight will begun its preparation to land. Please put all cell phones, computers, and all other electronic devises to their off mode; buckle up, and put your seats back into their up right position, happy landing." The nice lady's voice spoke over the speakers in the air plane. I felt something moving in my stomach and it wasn't the baby, I'm so nervous to see my mum and step dad. 

"Ethan?" I whispered, his eyes fluttered open as he awoke from his "landing nap" as he liked to call it.

"Yeah babe, whats wrong?" 

"What if she isn't happy, or she doesn't want me to have a baby?" he began to roll his eyes, and let out a deep breath. "or, what if she doesn't believe me?" I sighed, he looked at me in confusion. 

"That your not pregnant?" 

"No, that we got married first." he let out another deep breath, took my hand in his and looked me in the eye.

"Then thats her issue, we waited. I would have loved to have done it before then, but we didn't. She should know that!" a smile tugged at my lips, I kissed him. My mum and I never had a good relationship after my dad passed away. We do not talk as much, we just checkin with each other every once and a while. These past few months of getting married and pregnant, telling my mum just slipped my mind. 

"Excuse me ma'am, we are proceeding to land you need to be facing forward." the flight attendant said with an unpleasant look on her face. 

I began to feel intense pressure all over my body, I took a deep breath and Ethan noticed my pain. 

"It's okay baby, you never liked flying to begin with I'm sure having a baby in your body makes it worse. Don't worry, it'll be okay just hold my hand." I kept taking deep breaths, trying to take my mind off this pressure. I felt the plane hit the ground, the pain got worse. 

"Better babe?" Ethan asked with wide eyes, I nodded in return. Relief, it never felt so good. He gave my hand a squeeze, 

"Ladies and gentlemen, the plane has now landed. You may unbuckle your seat belts and proceed to the exit. Thank you for flying with us this evening and we hope you enjoy your stay in Long Island." 

Ethan immediately unbuckled his seat belt and helped me out of my seat. He reached up to grab our bags, now we wait in our seats as the rude rush of people walk by us not letting us out. One man looked at us, then kept walking past us, one lady looked at me and stopped. She saw me rubbing my pregnant belly and let us out, 

"Thank you so much, ma'am!" she smiled back in reply, Ethan put our bags over his shoulder and placed his hands on my hips so he won't lose me in the rush. 

We stepped off the plane and saw my mum and step dad immediately, I loosened my hoodie so my seven and a half, almost eight month belly wouldn't show as much. 

"Mum!" I cheered as I ran over to her, she wrapped me up in a huge hug. That hug didn't last long, she pulled me back, "Elizabeth Marie." She said sternly as she lifted up my hoodie revealing my belly. Her eyes widened, Ethan came over to my side as fast as he could. We both nervously smiled, "What did you two do?!" She yelled, 

"Well, we had sex." Ethan joked my step dad gave him a high five laughing I joined in. 

"This is no joking matter, Marie you're too young. You both are way too young, and you two aren't married." she continued on to rant at us, she wouldn't shut up. I lifted up my ring finger to reveal my stunning engagement ring along with my diamond studded wedding band. She shut up real fast and grabbed my finger, her mouth dropped. John, my step dad began to laugh, 

"I was going to shut you up, Ann. I saw her ring a long time ago, that sun hit it right when she came off the plane." He laughed his way through his sentence. I rubbed my hands on my belly, I do this a lot. My mum didn't know what to say, she was in awe. 

"Mum, say something please." she took a deep breathe,

"Well, is it a girl or a boy? What is the name? how far along are you?" the questions just spilled out.

"It's a girl, we don't have a name for her yet, and I'm nearly eight months." 

"You're already over seven and a half months? Oh, honey you're so little!" 

"I know, mum all the doctors keep saying that." our dialog continued with the obvious mum questions about my pregnancy and the wedding. The guys had their own conversation going on next to us. 

I tossed the fluffy, feather pillow onto the bed next to Ethan. He laid there with his hand tucked behind his head, scrolling on his phone probably Facebook. I went into the bathroom to finish my nightly routine: taking prenatal vitamins, baby oil rubbed on my stomach to avoid stretch marks, and of course washing my face and brushing my teeth. "Baby, come to bed I'm tired and in the mood to cuddle." His voice got a little shaky at the end I could tell he was maybe getting just a tad turned on. I decided to make the most of it while I still could, I put on my only lingerie I could still fit into. It wasn't very sexy, especially with this big baby bump in the way but maybe he will like it. I awkwardly tried to walk as sexy as possible, I pressed my back against the wall exposing my now very large belly. All he did was laugh, I thought it would get him just a little excited. 

I walked over next to him and tried to grind my way down to the floor dancing a sexy little dance for him like I used to. I stopped not even half way before I felt the baby start to move but not just a little, no this time she was kicking insanely. She was even starting to cause me some pain, my facial expression changed I could tell. The pain went away as fast as it came on, Ethan grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him. He sat up on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hips to pull me in-between his legs. He softly pressed his lips to mine, then kissed me again. I begun to kiss him back, things getting more heated. His tongue traced my bottom lip begging for entrance, which I willingly granted. 

We made out on the bed for a while after that, his hands started to travel down to my thighs. He started to caress them, getting closer and closer to my panty line. I felt intense kicking, he pulled away. 

"Was that her that just kicked?" he asked, obviously feeling her kick as well since we were pressed together so tightly.

"Yeah, but its nothing don't worry. She does this all the time, just kiss me." 

he obeyed, but not for very long he pulled away rather rapidly.

"Marie, marie stop there is something wrong." He looked at me with horror.

"Whats wrong, Ethan?" I asked still half into the kiss.

"You're really wet." that comment made me want to slap him, obviously I would be we know what happens when you get excited like that. I looked down and felt in-between my legs, 

"Ethan, baby call my mum I think my water just broke." I said as I sat up and put on my bathrobe,  

"Ann, John, something is wrong with the baby." Ethan yelled down the hall, they came rushing in. I felt a massive movement then excruciating pain, I yelled out in agony. Ethan rushed to my side to hold my hand I couldn't say anything, the pain was just too much.

"Please Ann, help her do something to take this pain away." 

"Alright Marie, I want you to stay calm." I nodded with tears in my eyes, she continued with her sentence, "The baby is coming, your water just broke and you are starting contractions." 

"But mum, I'm not even eight months yet this can't be happening especially when I'm here away from my doctors." I screamed out as another contraction hit me, this time it was worse and I felt the need to push.