The Only Girl in the Band...[Part 18]

I woke up to sunlight streaming through the thick, golden-beige curtains of my hotel room. I blinked in the sunlight, taking a moment to realize where I was.

I looked down to find an arm draped lightly around my waist. I could feel the soft breath of the owner of the arm against my neck. It took another moment for me to remember the events of the previous night.

We had been talking and drinking with the boys of All Time Low. Ian and I decided to share a room that night. That's whose arm was around me right now.

I turned around so that I was now facing Ian. I smiled slightly at his sleeping figure. His face looked relaxed, his eyebrows not narrowed in frustration for once. He actually looked pleasant, happy even. As I studied his individual features, his dark brown eyes opened slightly. I saw confusion pass over his face as he looked at me and then realization washed over him. He smiled at me, his features automatically taking on a cocky appearance.

"Good morning," I whispered to him.

"Morning," he replied, reaching out and tucking my probably crazy hair behind my ear. He turned so that he lay on his back and I propped my head up on my elbow. "How'd you sleep?" he asked me, tracing his fingers along my face gently.

"Like a baby, thanks," I replied, smiling softly at him. He propped himself up on his elbow, too, so now we were facing each other. I reached out with my free arm and stroked his cheek. He closed his eyes at the touch.

"Today's going to be a big day," he said. I nodded in agreement. "It's nice sleeping in a hotel room. Sucks that we won't be able to every night," he said.

"I'm not looking forward to sleeping in the beds on the bus," I said, pouting slightly.

"Me either. There's not enough room in one for both us," he said. I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him. His lips met mine hungrily and he pulled me closer. He flipped me over so that he was on top of me. I raised my eyebrows quizzically at him when he pulled away slightly. He smirked and kissed me again, moving from my lips down to my neck. I moaned in pleasure when he kissed the soft spot on my neck. He brought his lips close to my ear, nibbling on the lobe.

"This is what we won't be able to do on the bus," he whispered in my ear. I giggled lightly and then pushed him off me so that now I was on top of him. I kissed his lips again, our mouths moving slowly and longingly against one another. I felt his hands graze under my tank top, moving up my body. My own hands were locked inside his soft hair, making it messier than it already was.

Then I smirked, still kissing him. I pushed myself up off of him and got off the bed, walking towards the bathroom. He sat up and glared at me for leaving him like that.

"Jerk," he said. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and locking it. I almost laughed at my reflection. My hair was sticking up in all different directions, making it look as if something had exploded on my head. I brushed my teeth and showered and then walked back out to the room. Ian was now out of bed. He was rummaging in his duffle bag, a pair of dark blue jeans in his hands. He pulled out a towel and turned to face me.

"Took you long enough," he said.

"Took you long enought," I mimicked, making a face at him. He did the same at me and then kissed my lips lightly before going into the bathroom. I smiled to myself and began rummaging through my own bag looking for something to wear. I pulled out a pair of white shorts and an off-the-shoulder, navy blue dolman top. I pulled on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. I touched my wet, short hair and wished for the billionth time that it was long again. Sighing, I picked up a blow dryer and began to style my hair to the way I always wore it. As I was applying my make-up, I heard Ian come out of the bathroom. I looked over and dropped my eyeliner.