Chapter 4

(3rd PoV)
Everyone from the guild, which isn't a lot, came outside to witness the fight between Natsu and (Y/N). "Ready to lose Natsu?" (Y/N) taunted. Natsu shook his head, amused, "I'm not going to lose, you're going to lose, Dimples." (Y/N) huffed in annoyance, "I told you to stop giving me nicknames!" Natsu chuckled, "I know, but nah." Everyone groaned, "Just fight already!" "Let's see if it's true that you've improved." Natsu said as he charged towards (Y/N).
"Bring it, Pinkie." (Y/N) said.

(Your PoV)
I dodged Natsu and tripped him, which only made him stumble. "Fire Dragon Roar!" He said from behind me. I moved to the side and his attack completely missed me. I turned around and faced him. Natsu charged towards me with his fist lit on fire.

He kept punching at me, but I kept dodged them. Except the one that was aimed for my gut.

'Crap.'

Luckily, I only skidded a few feet back. "Dang, that hurt. But not as much as I thought it would." I said out loud. 'Pressure point time.' I cracked my knuckles and smirked. I charged at Natsu and stopped right in front of him. He looked at me with a confused face. I took this as my chance.

I pressed all of the pressure points on his arms. Natsu's arms then went numb. "What?! My arms feel numb!" He exclaimed as his arms hung loosely. I took a step back and grinned, "Can't hit me now, Pinkie." Natsu huffed then smirked, "Yes I can."

'Huh?'

"Fire Dragon Roar!" He chanted.

'Idiot. Did he really forget what type of Dragon Slayer I was? Tch, dummy.'

His attack zoomed towards me and I just stood there. Right as it was about to hit me, I ate it. The Tenrou Team all gasped. After I ate it, I wiped my lips with my hand. "Not bad, that was actually pretty good. Better than the fire I had earlier today." I said.

Before Natsu could react, I attacked him for the first time, while actually using my magic. "Elemental Dragon Roar!" I chanted. Natsu was hit and he fell on the ground. Ignoring his groans, I faced everyone from the Tenrou Team. "Did you guys really forget that I was a Elemental Dragon Slayer? I can eat all of the elements." I stated. They all nodded.

I turned back around to help Natsu up. But he wasn't there.

'Where is he?'

"Dang it, (Nickname). We just got back and this is my first official fight. I'm not going to lose." I heard him say from behind me. "Lightning Flame Dragon Mode!" Natsu said.

'Lighting Flame Dragon Mode? What in the world is that?'

The Tenrou Team gasped. "Natsu you idiot! You can't use that on (Y/N)!" Lucy exclaimed. "You haven't fully mastered it yet!" Erza said. "Lightning Flame Dragon Roar!" Natsu chanted.

I turned around and saw his attack coming at me. I froze. The attack was a mixture of fire and lighting.

'Lightning.. No.. Natsu knows that I'm terrified of lightning.. He should know that! I hate it!'

"(Y/N)-chan, move!"

"(Y/N), you have to move!"

"(Y/N)!"

Unable to move, Natsu's attack me full on. I fell to the ground, twitching. My eyes started to close slowly. I felt multiple footsteps come towards me.

"(Y/N)!"

"Oh my god, is she okay?"

"Natsu you idiot! We told you not to use that on her!"

As I was fading out I felt myself being picked up. With the last of my strength, I whispered something.

"Mom.. Dad.. Yui.."