Chapter 33

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu, you are not sitting in the shopping cart." (Y/N) said as they walked into the store.

Natsu groaned as he pushed the shopping cart with Happy sitting in the baby seat.

Natsu then stopped which made (Y/N) stop. "Why did you stop?" (Y/N) asked.

"I don't have to listen to you! I'm 18 years old and older than you!" Natsu declared.

Natsu scrambled to the side of the shopping cart. "Get in there and I won't be making a cake for you." (Y/N) said as she placed her hands on her hips.

Natsu's eyes widened and stopped trying to get in the shopping cart. He then immediately started pushing the shopping cart.

"That's what I thought." (Y/N) said as she walked next to Natsu.

---------------------------------

(Your PoV)
"Now that we have everything, let's get started!" I said as I placed the flour and sugar on the counter, next to all of the other ingredients.

"Yes!" Natsu and Happy exclaimed. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You say you're older than me, but you sure don't act like it." I said.

I ignored Natsu's glares and went over to the sink to wash my hands.

After I washed my hands, I made Natsu and Happy do the same.

After they washed their hands/paws, we officially started.

-----------------------------------

(3rd PoV)
"There! Now it just needs to bake then we can ice it!" (Y/N) said as she closed the oven door.

"That's all it takes to make a cake?" Natsu asked. (Y/N) nodded.

"That's so easy!" Natsu and Happy exclaimed.

"Yup." (Y/N) said as she flicked flour onto both of their faces.

"Hey!" They both yelled.

Natsu grabbed a handful of flour and threw it on (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N) closed her eyes as Natsu threw the flour at her face. She tightened her fists.

"I'm outta here! See you at the guild Natsu! If you survive!" Happy said as he flew out of (Y/N)s house.

"Psh, I'm not scared of you (Nickname)." Natsu said. "You should be." (Y/N) said as she opened her eyes.

She grabbed two handfuls of flour and tackled Natsu. "Do you have any idea how long and hard it will take to get this out of my hair?!" (Y/N) shouted.

She was currently straddling Natsu's waist as he was laying on his back. (Y/N) rubbed the flour over Natsu's face and in his hair.

"Wah! I'm sorry Dovey- mpf!" Natsu said.

(Y/N) used her telekinesis to get the whole bag of flour. "Don't you dare Dovey!" Natsu warned as (Y/N) held the bag of flour.

(Y/N) smirked as she dumped almost all of the flour on Natsu's chest, face, and hair. "Whoops." She said.

"I warned you Dovey." Natsu said as he wiped his face and mouth. Before (Y/N) could say anything, Natsu rolled over and was now straddling (Y/N).

"Woah!" (Y/N) said as she looked up at Natsu in surprise. "Don't you dare Natsu." (Y/N) warned.

Natsu grabbed the remainder of the bag and dumped it (Y/N).

"Whoops."