Chapter 5: Identities Revealed

Me: *writing this chapter while eating potato chips*

*idea pops in head*

Me: *holds out chip* I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS POTATO CHIP...

Me: AND EAT IT! *bites* *superepicsparklingeffecttime*

- Just wanted to do that one for a long... long time... XD Excuse me for my craziness. ENJOY CHAPTER 5!~ -

*****

- Amai's POV -

"Amai! Amai! Wake up! You're gonna be late for school," my mother bellowed. With that, I quickly got up from my comfy bed and groaned.

"Oh, and there's a boy down here, coming to pick you up," she added.

Huh? A boy? Who could it be?

I rushed downstairs to find out who this mystery guy was. Turns out it was none other than Mr. Smarty Pants of To-Oh University himself, Light Yagami.

"L-Light?! What are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

He let out a small chuckle. "Well Amai, since both of our houses are very near to each other and we both go to the same university, I thought, might as well head there together..."

I blinked. What's he up to now?

Before I could say anything else, Light suddenly cleared his throat. "Uh, Amai, you might want to..." He started pointing at the ground.

I didn't catch his drift, 'till I realized I was still in my PJs. Good thing it wasn't my Death Note Pajamas, wherein the said clothing was covered with pictures of apples, chibi Light, chibi Ryuk and chibi L. Oh, wait. That's right, all my stuffs are gone.

After realizing the situation I'm in, I turned my head to hide my blushing face. "Oops! Just wait here," I told Light while heading off to change.

"Okay," he replied back, sitting down on the couch while scanning the whole house.

I took a quick shower, and dressed myself up properly for school. I combed my hair for about fifty times, and checked myself in the mirror, to see if I looked... well, CLEAN.

When I went down, I discovered Light has already befriended my mom. They were chatting like they've already known each other for years.