Chapter 14: Was it all Just...

**** Hey there Wattpad people! Hope you're all still with me. sorry for my week (or two)- long absence. Stuffs about school test... and such. But you wouldn't want to hear about that, right? You want a story, then I'll give you one!

Question: Which Death Note opening do you prefer, "The World by Nightmare (Opening 1)" or "What's up, people?! by Maximum the Hormone (Opening 2)"? I personally liked the first one better though.

Comment your answers below!

I present to you, Chapter 14!! (sorry if it's short)~ ****

"If the object is evil, the quest ends there; the object or act is definitely evil and nothing can make it good."

--

POV: Amai's 

Location: Headquarters

"Misa Amane has been captured."

Those words... I still couldn't get them off of my head. How in the world did L manage to find out about Misa being the second Kira so easily? No. This shouldn't happen. What about the scene where L, Light and Misa was at the university? What about the little trick that L used to get Misa's phone back? What about...

"Hey Amai. Are you okay?" A voice suddenly snaps me back to reality.

I tilted my head to see who it was. "Oh, it's just you Matsuda. Yeah, I'm totally fine."

"But, you were spacing out just a moment ago. And you kept mumbling some words." He tapped his chin using his index finger. "Something about 'wrong' and 'doesn't make any sense' "

"O-oh. You heard that? That was nothing," I said while flailing my hands. "I-I was just being my weird and random self, that's all."

Matsuda let out a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear." I nodded and gave off a sly smile. But before I could turn and walk away, the raven-haired police suddenly spoke.

"Hey Amai, do YOU think Misa-Misa's the second Kira? And Light's the original Kira, just like how L assumed?"

I froze. Of course I know both of them are the second Kira, but I just couldn't tell him that. Okay, time to think of an alibi. Don't screw this up now.

Before I could open my mouth to say something, the presence of a spiky-haired man with his butler appeared in front of me and the whole Police Task Force. He proceded in sitting down on his chair that was placed in front of the multiple monitors that was emitting some sort of a bluish light. He pressed a red button, and the bluish screen was changed into a surveillance record of a young, blong girl who was fully restrained. She looked like she was in pain, yet she still tries to endure it.