Chapter 13: Strawberry Cake vs. Potato Chips

**** Ossu!!~ Sorry for the late UD. Supposedly, I planned to upload 2 chapters this week, but my files got corrupted. All my drafts suddenly vanished... And due to the mere fact that I couldn't recall what I was typing, it really pissed me off.

But... that won't stop me from re-typing the chapter again. So here you go! The latest installment of Into The World of Death Note. Enjoy~

Oh! I almost forgot. On the next chapter, I will do Amai's personal background (because I haven't described her fully in this book), just to give you a heads-up.

(Chapter dedicated to RunnaHayato) *****

- POV: Amai's 

Location: To-Oh University -

"And so... by the means of being hit by an apple on the head, Isaac Newton has discovered one of the greatest laws to have ever existed, The Law of Gravitation."

I rested my head on my palm as I try to focus on the lesson. Meanwhile, a certain shinigami behind me was having another apple fit.

"Hey, hey. Light, Amai, do you got any apples? All these stuff your teacher talks about is making me hungry..." Ryuk asked, jumping up and down and looking more giddy than ever.

"Shut up Ryuk. You're making me lose my focus," Light whispered, but the apple-loving Death God didn't listen. Instead, he made himself tangible and started poking Light while repeating the word, "Apples."

I tried to hold back my laughter as I watched the scene. The great Kira, powerless. If only I had a camera. You should've seen Light's face.

"What are you laughing about?" Light asked me. Ack! How did he know?

"Uh.. uh.." I can't think of an alibi. Just then, the school bell rang, which means class is finally over. I hurriedly shoved all my things in my backpack and headed off. I will not be having a brunet ruin another one of my day.

I was running down the corridor, trying my best to escape, when I bumped into someone familiar.

"Ouch!!" I exclaimed, asy head came to contact with this guy.

"Oops, didn't see you there Amai," the man said while offering a helping hand. I didn't get the chance to see his face a while ago, but now I did. Raven haired, jet black eyes... and a lollipop on his mouth? I should've known.

"L- I mean Ryuzaki! What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised. It wasn't quite common for him to be hanging out in public area.