Sketchbooks

^A sample of the sketchbooks I have.

When choosing a sketchbook, you have to be right. There are many good quality sketchbooks out there for a good price, you just have to look.
Expensive sketchbooks may bot always be the best quality.

Stores I like to go to for sketchbooks are Michael's and Barnes and Noble. The best brand is probably Artist's Loft. These sketchbooks are amazing quality and are super cheap. They have 75 sheets in them, and you will find that they fill up quick.

If you want to go towards a more finished look of a sketchbook, I recommend going to Barnes and Noble. They have a huge selection of beautiful sketchbooks in the clearance shelves.

What to look for before buying a sketchbook:

1. Paper thickness
I recommend a thicker paper, because the paper won't rip and your drawings won't fade away.

2. Binding
Look for sketchbooks with spiral binding or loose binding. Having tight binding can make it a real challenge when trying to draw on it, and the page keeps flipping over!!!

3. Paper type
Don't get smooth! Look for a more textured feel, but not too rough.

Now Draw!

Thanks so much for the votes and 30 reads in 4 days! Have an awesome rest of the summer.
Fall, here I come!