MY DRAWINGS---Wonder Hand

This is probably my second favorite piece of art I have done. There is so much going on in this and I literally poured all my thoughts into it. I will put a better picture up on my Art Book.

So honestly there really is not tutorial for this. But I will tell you how to do the designs in it.

When coloring this, you want as much color as possible to add to the craziness. Good craziness.

1. Start by tracing your hand. Its simple. If your hand shape is weird thats me then just fix it up a little once your done.

2. Start at the wrist and draw whatever you like. I decided to do some roots or branches just like a tree's base. I cut off the branches and butterflies with a cute line to transition to the other designs.

3. I drew a spider web with a bunch of shades or green and blue. Green and blue combos are not only my fav, but look the best. To draw the spider web just draw a lot of straight lines and little swoops in between them.

4. On the thumb I drew a few triangles and mixed up the number of lines in them. Then as I said before blue is my favorite color! So I added a lacy design and filled it in with little designs.

5. On the other fingers, I drew a burning candle, flowers, a scarf, and a bead string. These things are all pretty easy to draw, all you need to know is the shape you are going for.

6. Right in the middle I wrote an E because that's the first initial of my name. Kinda like a signature.

Hope you enjoy!

70 reads?! Wow I never thought it would get so many in such a short amount of time! Thanks so much!