Flirting

"So, uh Tony." Clint smiled his most charming smile. He cant believe he's doing this.

Tony smiled a friendly smile. "Yes Clint?"

Before Clint could even begin to form another sentence Steve rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

Tony smiled at Steve. "Need something Capscicle?"

Steve blushed and cleared his throat. "Uh, n-no Tony."

Clint looked at Steve then turned his attention back to Tony, running his hand up and down Tony's arm. "So what'd you say you join me and Pietro?"

Steve blushed and Tony smirked.

"As much fun as it seems." Tony took a quick glance at Steve. "I have my eye on someone else in the house."

Clint raised an eyebrow. "Fine but you know," Clint stood up and put his hand on Tony's chest, Steve's face turning even more red. "Where to find me and Pietro."

Clint walked out, leaving Tony confused as hell and Steve both angry and happy.

"Don't ever ask me to do anything like that again!" Clint yelled at Pietro as soon as he got into their bedroom.

Pietro hugged his boyfriend. "Watcha ask?"

Clint smiled a little, then ran his hand through his hair. "A threesome."

Pietro started to laughing. "Are you serious? You're the most jealous person I know."

"I know." Clint growled. "I could only imagine what would've happened if he said yes."

Pietro bit Clint on the neck leaving little love bites. "You did good babe, thank you."

Clint moaned. "You owe me."

Pietro got on his knees and pulled down Clints pants. "I do."