Alice

"So what now?" Natasha asked Pietro aka the ring leader in this Steve and Tony circus.

Pietro shook his head. Steve and Tony knew they liked each other, now it was a matter of time before they told each other.

Clint rolled his eyes, he was beginning to get tired of Pietro's shennanings.

"We wait. Tonys in his lab thinking everything through and Steve is in the gym being insanely frustrated with himself."

Clint sighed and kissed Pietro on the head. "You're lucky I love you kid." He headed towards the kitchen.
***
"Hey, Alice is finally out of Wonderland." Clint joked as he saw Tony come up from his lab.

Tony cracked a smile.

"You hungry?" Clint asked. "I can make you something."

Tony nodded quietly.

It was pretty normal for Tony not to speak for a couple hours when he first gets out of the lab.

Clint got up and began making Tony some chicken.
This wasnt the first time Tony locked himself in the lab, far from it. But no matter what it was always the same when he would come up.

Clint or Steve would make Tony something to eat, Tony wouldnt say anything, and Steve or Clint would inform him about what happened while he was in his lab. Then Tony would finish eating and he'd take a shower then go to sleep, the next time he woke up he would be greeted with coffee.

Tony nodded slightly as Clint put down the rice and chicken.

Clint put his hand on Tonys shoulders and studied Tonys face like he always did. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. He had grease across his face and his lips were chapped and bleeding from dehydration.

"You know the rules." Clint said softly. "You get your coffee when you wake up, but nothing but water from then on. Ok?"

Tony nodded absentmindedly.

Clint was walking toward the living room when he heard Tony speak.

"W-wher-" Tony cleared his throat, hoarse from not speaking for so long. "Where's Steve?"

Clint smiled a little. "In Wonderland."

Tony nodded, of course.