Public

Weeks had passed since Steve and Tony had told their friends. They had decided on not making their relationship public just yet due to Tonys heavy impression on the media.

"Hey Pep whats up?"

Pepper slammed a tabloid magazine on the table of Tony's office.

"This!"

Tony picked up the tabloid. Tony Stark seen carrying roses and a little black box!

Tony rolled his eyes. Tony and Steve's one month was last week.

"So what? I bought my boyfriend some roses and dog tags is that a crime?"

Pepper rolled her eyes. She didnt need to deal with this. "They are going to be up your ass about this!"

Tony shrugged. "Then let 'em."

"May I remind you that you have a charity event tonight I suggest you bring Steve along, date or not."

Tony sighed. He swore if Pepper wasnt such a goddamn good assistant she'd be fired by now.
***
"So," Tony drawled on. "I have a charity event tonight."

Steve nodded his head, he was going to ask Tony to go with him. It'd be their first time out as a couple in public.

"I want us to go." Tony said.

Steve smiled and arched an eyebrow at Tony, smirking playfully. "Really?"

"Yes." Tony giggled. "Come with me."

Steve kissed Tony on the cheek. "Of course."