4: Shopping with a sexy ghost

Chapter 4: Shopping with a sexy ghost

I never screamed like that in my life except the time I saw a snake in my backyard when I was eight. The ghost approached me but somehow I couldn't back away. My body was frozen with shock. He stomped towards as if he wanted to go through me but somehow he bumped into me and I fell on the floor which caused me to stop screaming. I thought ghosts can't go through people?! I looked up to see him confused as if he was wondering the same thing as me. But soon his confused look was replaced by anger. I gulped in fear. Okay he looked scary now. He kneeled down and reached behind me. The whole time I was quiet, as I observed his movement. Next thing I know a cold metal hit me behind my head, a sharp pain spread though my skull and I blacked out.

I woke up to the feeling of cold water being splattered on my eyes. The back of my head hurt like hell. I opened my eyes to see a nylon rope wrapped around my chest. I wanted to get up but I couldn't as the rope pulled me down. Looking around I noticed my hands and legs were tied up too. What the fuck is going on? Then I remembered everything. I looked around for the source of all of my nuisance. There he was sitting on the couch in front of me. I knew for a fact he was hot but now I observed his features more carefully. He was wearing a navy blue or black boxers. I wouldn't know as the color of it was contrasting with the color of the dark brown couch, thanks to his transparency. He was handsome with messy black hair and green eyes. He had a body of a Greek God. The well sculpted body of his had muscles bulging out and his abs... Oh God I wanna run my hand across it... Okay Grace no checking out the guy who tied you up to your own sofa and is not possibly human.

Suddenly he looked at me and gave me a Cheshire cat grin. "What's up?", his gruff voice made me shiver not because it was coming from someone not human but his deep baritone awakened my senses.

"Just peachy", I replied sarcastically. I tried to sound calm because I didn't want to show any signs of fear. But inside I was afraid of him. He's a ghost and God knows what he's capable of.

He grinned at me. I must say he had an evil grin but a melting icecaps one.

I broke the silence. "Sooo... Are you a ghost or something else? Because as far as I know ghosts can penetrate anything and yeah they are invisible," I asked as a matter.

He got up from his couch and floated towards me. His feet was a few inches of the ground. "Listen kid, I don't know how you can see me. I can penetrate everything you see" he said in a condescending tone passing through the couch.

Kid?! I might be a few years younger than him. Judging by his looks he must be in his early twenties.

Ignoring my thoughts I tried to get up from the couch. "Why did you fucking tie me up in my own house?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

"Own house?" he let out a sarcastic laugh. "I have been haunting this house forever. I thought after causing some paranormal activities around the house that I learned from those shitty horror movies, you are gonna get the hell out of here... But you seem very adamant about staying here", he said crossing his arms over his chest giving me a sour look.

"So you are the one who has been randomly slamming door over the place and flicking the lights?" I asked letting out a throaty laugh. "That's classic"

He looked really offended.

"Oh babe I have some plans for you", he snickered. Okay he was very intimidating but I liked the way the word babe rolled off his lips. What's wrong with you Grace?!

"Now get dressed," he commanded.

"Excuse me! Stop commanding me in my own house and for the record I am not going anywhere with you." I retorted while attempting to cross my arms around my chest, the restraints bit into my skin.

"If you prefer being tied to this chair for the rest of the day I have no problem" he said innocently and at that moment I wanted to gouge his eyes out. He got me though, there was no one there to rescue me if he left. God help me I am letting this ghost bully me.

"Jeez okay. Where are we going? And how am I supposed to get dressed like this?" I asked raising my hands up to show him my tied up hands.

He groaned but slowly he bent down and untied the ropes around my chest and then my legs. I moved my legs allowing some blood circulation as they were so numb from being tied up for a long time. I noticed that he didn't untie the ropes around my hands.

"How am I supposed to get dressed without using my hands?" I asked with an annoyed expression on my face.

After mentally debating with himself he untied my hands. As his hands worked around the ropes I swear I felt something in his touch. Oh Lord help me...

........................

You know how they have those Expectation VS Reality posts on those social networking sites. I decided to do one.

Expectation:

Wear sweatpants and a torn up loose t-shirt and binge watch Friends. Maybe eat some Ben and Jerry's and cry occasionally about the fact that my boyfriend and best friend were screwing each other behind my back.

Reality:

Being abducted by a deliciously hot ghost and forced to go shopping with him.

Yup that's right shopping.

After he untied me I went to my room to change into a tank top and skinny jeans. He warned me if I tried to escape, saying he wouldn't mind going through the door whether I am dressed or not. He even volunteered to join me but I shot him a dirty look. I don't know why I am following his orders but it's not like I can do something about it. After all he's a ghost who can penetrate walls and appear and disappear out of nowhere.

I drove to the nearest store while he sat beside me looking out of the window with a bored expression on his chiseled face. I felt like driving to the nearest police station and hand him over to the police. But what will happen? They will probably laugh at me after I tell them there's a ghost at my place who tied me up and made me go shopping with him. They might even send me to the asylum for being a total maniac. Then Audrey would be sent to a foster home. Speaking of Audrey... Oh my god!

"Oh God I forgot to pick up Audrey from Jeremiah's house", I cried out placing my palm over my forehead. He finally looked at me and quirked an eyebrow.

"Are you talking about that little kid you live with?"

Without answering his question, I asked, "You didn't do anything to Audrey, did you?" with a panicked expression over my face.

"No I made your boyfriend Rodrick call that kid's place and gave her permission to have a little sleepover", he said still bearing that bored expression over his face as he faced the window.

Okay how does he know about Audrey and Rodrick? Maybe he has been spying on us. That son-of-a-bitch. And besides Rodrick has all the important numbers so he did a good thing by making Rodrick call Jeremiah's place. Okay Wait! How did he 'make' Rodrick call him? Can Rodrick see him too?

"Okay what do you mean by make him call?" I asked speaking my mind. "Can he see you too?" I was looking for a parking place near the grocery store.

"No he can't see me"

Finally I stopped the car and faced him.

"Then how did you make him call Jeremiah's place?" I asked him scrunching my eyebrows together.

"Oh sweetheart you have no idea" he said as he let out a small laugh. "Let's just say I have some special manipulating skills that I am going to demonstrate on you now". He looked at me and gave me a grin showing off his dimples. I must say he's very good looking.

But wait? Manipulating skills?!

He disappeared after ordering me to follow him to the store leaving me to wonder what's waiting for me.

........................

So what you do you think is gonna happen?

Stay tuned to find out!

As usual.

Vote. Comment.