Chapter 6 - Summers End

So here you go Chapter 6... i know it took forever but i could think of anything so hope you like it.

i really appreciate everyone reading and voting.

so please...

Vote

Comment

Fan

ENJOY!

Chapter 6

“Okay so what was so important Steph?” I asked.

We were on webcam, it had been about a month since we had seen each other, it had to be a new record for us.

“Okay so you know how James took me up to the mountains for the weekend,” she said with a cheeky smile on her face.

“Yes you told me like a thousand times. How was it? Did you guys have a good time?” I asked wanting to know every detail.

“We had an awesome time the whole thing was so romantic oh and guess what,” she said still with that smile on her face.

“What did you guys do?” I asked warily, “Hang on you didn’t… did you?” I questioned her.

“Mhm,” she replied nodding her head as a dreamy smile made its way onto her face.

“You did IT. You and James did the deed,” I exclaimed.

“Yes and it was all so romantic I mean he had candles and rose petals all over the bed… he made me feel so special,” she told me with a dreamy look in her eyes.

“What did it feel like?” I wondered aloud. “Hang on, don’t tell me, it’ll gross me out ill won’t be able to sleep for a week,” I said shivering at the thought of her describing it all to me.

“What about you and Matt have you guys, well you know,” she asked raising her right eyebrow.

“What! No Steph, we haven’t,” I told her shaking my head.

“Fine no need to get snappy,” she said holding her hands up like she was surrendering.

“What about second base?” she asked leaning forward really interested.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Come in,” I called from the chair not wanting to get up. Saved by the bell.

“Darling Matthew is here to see you,” mom said opening the door.

Matt walked in shutting the door behind him; he walked across the room placing a kiss on my cheek.

“And Steph no,” I told her before she repeated the question. “Matt this is my best friend Steph, Steph this is my boyfriend Matt,” I introduced them.