Chapter 32 - Summers End

• Didedikasikan kepada To the Loyal Readers of Summers End, I Thank You

Everyone I just want to start by thanking every single person who has been reading this book as every read, comment and vote has kept me writing until the very end which is where we are now. 

Through the story there has been my good chapter and bad I'm just glad you all kept reading through the bad chapters; I also hope you have falling in love or at least care for the chacters I have created and as this is my first book is seems even more wonderful that people actually like this story.

I will most likely be writing an epilouge so I hope you will all enjoy that as well as the last offical chapter.

So for the last time:

Please Vote, Comment and ENJOY!

Chapter 32

“Matt,” I started resting my head on his shoulder.

“Yeah babe,” he wondered putting his arm around me.

“What would you do if I got pregnant again,” I questioned eyeing him carefully.

“Why do you think you,” he trailed off his voice shaky.

“Do we use protection after Prom,” I asked my voice breaking not wanting to be pregnant with a 4 month old.

He thought for a minute before reply my worst answer, “I don’t remember.”

“I can’t graduate tomorrow not knowing,” I told him honestly.

“We’re going to have to find out,” Matt said his voice scared.

“You don’t think I am though right,” I questioned going to pick up Piper who was keeping herself preoccupied.

“I don’t know you’re serious though right,” he wondered.

“Yes Matt I’m serious I just hope I’m not pregnant,” I replied as Matt grabbed the car keys.

***

As we entered the chemist as usual we got the stares especially once we got the pregnancy tests.

“So which one do we get,” Matt wondered staring at the shelves of tests.

“The most accurate I guess,” I shrugged.

“Bell,” someone wondered beside me.

Both Matt and I turned to be surprised by who we saw.

“Madi,” we both said at once.

“What doing here in this aisle? Are you pregnant again,” Madi questioned each word increasing in volume.

“Shh, Madi,” Matt rushed covering her mouth with his hand.

“What are you doing here,” I asked curiously.

“I needed some cough lollies but Bell I thought you would be safe after Piper surprised us,” Madi replied.

“That’s one thing I want you to learn from us Madi just always be safe,” I warned her.

“Madison if you tell anyone before we confirm I will personally hunt you down,” Matt threatened in a brotherly way.

“Okay but please let me know so I can start preparing to be an Aunty again,” Madi asked.

“We’ll tell you promise,” I promised.

“Okay I’ll just go then,” Madi agreed running off… without her cough lollies which was very interesting.

***