Chapter 29 - Summers End

Heyy you guys go Chapter 29 hope you guys enjoy...

Please VOTE, COMMENT and ENJOY!!

Chapter 29

“Oh god how long has it been,” I screamed tightening my grip on Matt’s arm as another contraction came on.

“It’s been three hours,” Matt informed me.

“Are you kidding me?!”

“Bell it’s okay calm down,” Matt announced in a soothing voice getting the hair out of my face.

“Shut up! Once you’ve been in this pain then you might be able to tell me to calm down,” I yelled at him.

“Okay just try and relax,” he replied.

“Where the hell is Steph,” I wondered.

“I’ve rung her she’s on the next flight down,” Matt stated.

“Oh god just get this baby out,” I screamed walking aimlessly around the room.

“Bell maybe lay in the bed,” Matt suggested.

“Don’t tell me what to do,” I replied in a threatening voice.

I walked around the room some more holding on to Matt as I did so for support.

“How’s everything going,” a doctor asked walking into the room.

“Sore,” I answered.

“Okay well will you like some pain relief,” she asked.

“Please,” I practically begged.

“Okay, I’ll sort something out for you,” the doctor replied with a nod.

10 hours later: Matt’s P.O.V

“It’s never coming,” Bell exclaimed pushing once again.

“Your nearly there don’t give up yet,” I encouraged wiping some sweat from her face.

“Once you’ve tried to push a watermelon through something the size of a lemon come talk to me,” Bell replied in a death tone.

“I see a head,” the doctor announced.

“Bell you’re nearly there,” I said patting her hand.

“One more push,” the doctor announced.

I saw Bell’s face tighten once again, I knew another contraction was coming, she pushed then once again collapsed into the bed but this time a smile with a smile on her face and a faint cry of a baby overcame the room.

I fell into Bells arms kissing her cheek a million times.

“I’m so proud of you,” I whispered into her ear.

“Would you like to cut the cord Daddy,” the doctor wondered putting emphasis on the word Daddy.

I walked over cutting the cord getting a glimpse of our new baby girl; everything about her screamed Bell absolutely everything about her features.

A nurse took Piper over to a little bed where she cleaned up Piper.

After about a minute she returned this time with Piper for Bell to hold.

As Piper was placed into Bell’s arms her whole face lit up as if everything has finally fallen into place because I know that’s how I’m feeling with the world’s biggest smile on my face I was in complete awe of Piper.

“Hey there it’s nice to finally meet you,” Bell said in a soft voice holding Piper’s tiny hand.

“She’s so little,” I announced brushing her almost invisible blonde hair.

“She didn’t feel little ten minutes ago,” Bell joked making us both fall into a bit of laughter.

“Do you want me to ring your family,” a young nurse asked.

“Yes,” Bell said nodding her head not leaving Pipers gorgeous blue eyes.

“I love you,” I said to Bell.

“I love you too,” she replied pulling my head down for a passionate kiss, but soon after Piper began to cry making us pull apart.

“What’s wrong,” Bell asked swaying her arms gently.

“It’s time for you to feed her,” the nurse announced walking over.

“Oh,” Bell said; her face saying it should’ve been something she already knew.

“So breast or bottle feeding,” she asked.

“I’m going to try breastfeed,” Bell informed the nurse.

The nurse then nodded, showing Bell how to feed Piper.

After Piper’s first feed which took about 20 minutes, I took a seat next to the bed seeing as I was standing for nearly 16 hours.

“Do you want to hold her,” Bell wondered.

“I might break her,” I replied rubbing Piper’s tiny hand.

“No you won’t trust me; I think she’d like to meet her Dad properly,” Bell announced.

“Okay,” I gave up standing up.

I lifted Piper up from Bells arms hoping not to wake her once I was holding Piper I sat back down just staring at this little miracle.

After all that has happened she was the big surprise I never thought I’d have a baby for my senior year but I guess that’s why it’s called life because it’s full of wonderful surprises and Piper is one person I will never regret or forget.