Chapter 10 - Summers End

Heres the next chappie. Hope you like it. I have the next three chapters already writen so you won't have to wait.

'Last Friday Night' by Katy Perry is on the side.

Chapter 10

“Come on Matt can I please go,” Madi whined as we walked out of the house.

“Madi no when you’re a senior you can go to crazy wild parties. But for now you can stay home and snuggle with Xavier,” Matt told Madi holding her still.

“Party would be way funner,” Madi stated.

“When you’re my age you can go to all the parties in the world but for now, just be safe,” Matt said taking my hand walking down the path.

“What do you mean be safe?” Madi queried.

“Don’t get pregnant,” Matt called, opening the car door.

I took a glimpse at Madi’s face and it was priceless she was in shock; she stood there wide eyed, slowly turning around shutting the door.

“Why did you say that she’s like 15 most likely she’s still a virgin,” I said buckling up my seat belt.

“Yes but Xavier and her have becoming friendlier as the days grew on,” Matt replied turning on the car.

“Okay get it,” I said as we pulled out of the drive.

“You know what,” I said.

“No, what?” Matt wondered.

“You remind me of my big brother Lockie, how you’re so protective over her it’s sweet,” I told him as we drove through town.

“Well Lockie sounds great, seeing as you’re father didn’t look after you it’s good to know someone did,” Matt said.

“He is a really great brother,” I agreed.

“Here it is,” Matt announced pulling up on the curb.

I saw a house with people walking in and out ready for a party, I looked over at Matt who wore his big goofy smile.

“What?” I wondered retuning the smile.

“You’re beautiful,” he stated.
“And you’re a hopeless romantic,” I replied pecking him on the lips, “now come lets go to the party.”

“No, I think we could stay here for a bit,” he replied pulling me into a deeper kiss.

Knock. Knock.

I pulled back and turned around to see Kai and Nikki standing there with cheeky smile on their faces.

I sat down in my seat opening the door, getting out blushing.

“Oh Bell you’re beautiful,” Kai acted dramatically to Nikki.

“And your just a hopeless romantic,” Nikki replied holding her hand to her heart, both bursting out into laughter as I grabbed Matt’s hand our fingers intertwining.

 “Well that was embarrassing,” I muttered tucking a piece of hair behind my ear walking towards the party with Kai and Nikki either side of us.

“Brad!” Nikki squealed running off to some guys arms; I guess it is her boyfriend seeing as though they are now kissing.

“I’m going to go ask out Ava,” Kai announced walking off towards her and a group of girls.

“Did he just say,” I wondered shocked.

“I think so,” Matt said walking up the stairs.

I heard a scream both Matt and I turned around to see Ava jumping off the foundation into Kai’s arms.

“I think she said yes,” I spoke to myself.

“They have had a crush on each other since, they first met,” Matt stated as we walked into the house.

The music is pumping they are people everywhere, plastic cups full of alcohol. Everyone are just having fun.

“Matt hey haven’t seen you all summer,” a barbie blonde draping herself all over Matt.

I looked away crossing my arms.

“Cindy I’ve been busy,” Matt said taking a step back.

“To busy to even catch up,” Cindy said seductively.

“This is Bell,” He said pulling me in front of him.

“And I care because,” Cindy said placing her hands on her hips, looking me up and down seeing what I have and she doesn’t.

“Bell is my GIRLFRIEND I’ve been with her ALL summer,” Matt said bluntly he obviously didn’t like her much.

“You will love me one day,” Cindy said in a threatening voice pointing her finger at him then storming off.

“Whoa, who was that?” I questioned turning around to face him.

“This chick that’s had a crush on me forever,” Matt informed me.

“Well she seems crazy,” I said making a circle at the side of my head.

“Trust me… she is,” Matt agreed.

“Well do you want to make her jealous,” I wondered stepping in grabbing his shirt.

“And how would we do that?” he wondered getting my drift.

Pulled down his shirt making his lips crash against mine, I wrapped my arms around Matt’s neck, I felt the cold stares behind me I just pulled him closer making our kiss more passionate.

“Ohhh nice to see Bailey is getting some action,” a guy said. I pulled away from Matt to see a big footballer, walking past looking me up and down making me feel uncomfortable.

“Get out of here West,” Matt lightly pushed West along giving me a quick peck before grabbing my hand. “Want to dance?”

“I would love to,” I replied; he then dragged me through the crowds to the dance floor.

As we started to dance I saw Cindy giving me the evils, this is the first time in my life someone has been jealous of who I was with, I felt so good inside like my life was perfect and if I would right here and now I wouldn’t care because I had Matt; and that’s all I ever really want.

*

As the hours passed on Matt mingle with most of his school friends, while I just hung in the background.

I was sipping on a drink when I spotted Matt bending down whispering something in a pretty girl’s ear, making her giggle.

She whispered something back making him wear that goofy smile.

He is probably just a good friend, yeah that would be it.

I slowly started making my way towards Matt his head got pulled down to hers. I stopped in my track shock at what I had just seen.

He stood up straight and looked around guilt written on his face, he zeroed in on me; he turned made his way for me, I shook my head taking short deep breaths trying to not tear up.

I spun around and stormed through the crowd I heard my name being called I just kept walking I fled down the stairs.

“Bell please wait!” he yelled through the crowd of drunken teenagers.

I stopped in my tracks abruptly turning to face him.

“Look I’m sor-,” he was cut short by my hand slapping his face.

His head stayed to the side his right hand slowly making his way to his left cheek then looking at me.

“People were right it was just a stupid summer romance,” I spat at him, “But you could’ve at least waited for me to leave!” I screamed then turning my back on him making my way through the staring crowd tears streaming down my face.

And with that my perfect summer was now ruined, in front of the whole world.