Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I wake up and instantly feel cold where Drake was lying next to me before I fell asleep. I’m alone now and I’m in my pj’s. Drake must’ve put clothes on me. I try move but pain shoots through my shoulders and back, I let out a cry. I try move slowly to the side of the bed, my whole body is stiff and paining, he must’ve hit me really hard against the door. I think I need to take a shower to loosen the muscles or something; my mom probably has pain meds somewhere I should just steal some.

I eventually stand and slowly walk to bathroom I heard people talking in the lounge and I instantly recognize Ronny and Jax laughing and chatting to each other. I walk down the passage with my hand leaning on the wall just to help me walk, my back really hurts.

“Hey there’s our little spit fire! Drake explained to us where you were and all that, you should’ve just told us when we asked.

“Yeah I know... sorry guys,” I’m in too much pain to stand and argue with them at this moment. I don’t see Drake; it’s only Ronny and Jax in the lounge watching old episodes of South Park.

“He had to help out the house with something but he will pick you up for school tomorrow Lexi, your mom let us in before she went to work, said you were in your room. We checked on you and you were out cold so we just waited for you.” Jax says obviously seeing that I was looking for Drake. I’m kind of relieved he’s not here.

“Thanks guys,” I say as I walk slowly to the kitchen to get some water and find some medicine to take for the pain.

“Even though I know the full story now, I still want to throw you over my leg and give you a good spanking for disobeying me!” Jax says in a teasing tone.

“I’m sorry Jax…” I say as I look down at the glass of water on the table hoping he won’t hurt me like Drake did for disobeying him ,I think if Jax did hurt me he might just break me completely.

I don’t see him come around the counter because I’m so deep in thought, “It’s okay Lexi, I just missed you that’s all.” He says as he comes up to me and pulls me in for a tight hug, I yelp out loud because of the pain he’s causing from squeezing my body. He quickly releases me and holds me gently keeping me from falling to the ground.

“I heard a cry? What happened?“ Ronny yells as she comes running into the kitchen looking at me in surprise.

“I’m not sure, I just hugged her and she screamed, what’s wrong Lex ? Are you in pain?“ Jax asks me with a worried expression covering his face.

“No…it’s nothing… I’m fine…“ I stutter, I don’t want them to know what Drake did, trying to move away from him and get back on my feet I bang my side on the counter.

“Ahhh... fuck…” I cry out again leaning over the counter trying to hold myself up.

“No, something’s wrong Lexi! Tell us so we can help you for fuck sakes!” Ronny shouts at me, I shiver and grimace at the anger bringing back the memory of how mad Drake was with me.

I start to stand but Ronny comes up to me and rips my shirt open , buttons flinging everywhere , causing more pain, I shudder and cover my chest even though I have a bra on.

“What the fuck Ronny!” I shout at her.

“Oh… my… God ….“ I look over at Ronny as she whispers this; she was staring at my back, now she has tears in her eyes.

I look over to Jax who’s face is red with anger, I can see he is tensing his jaw trying to control himself.

“Who did this to you baby? That friend of yours? Did they do this? I swear I will kill them for touching your body!” he shouts and I wince again at the power radiating from him. He holds my cold body against his warm chest in a protective stance.