Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19:

I walk into the house as Drake drives away, moms at the boyfriends …again. It’s as if she’s trying to avoid me at all cost.

I put the lamp on in the lounge and use my phone to light my way to my room. Flipping on lights as I go ,stepping into my room I put the lamp on that’s next to my bed and scream as I notice Jax sitting on my windowsill.

I fall on my bed clutching my heart trying to regarding my breath. Jax is laughing his ass off, falling on the bed next to me clutching his stomach and rolling around like a kid.

“Jax! What is wrong with you! You scared me!” I say through deep breaths and smack his arm.

“Sorry Lexi, I didn’t mean to but you were in your own little world and I was enjoying the view!” he smiles up at me as I’m sitting on the bed and he’s still lying comfortably.

“What you doing here Jax, what’s wrong?” I ask him as I get up and dig through my cupboard for clothes.

“I just wanted to talk to you without the crowd around, we haven’t really hung out alone since last weekend and I ….um… missed you.” He mumbles and I smile to myself because I missed him too.

I walk up to the bed and lean on the side where he’s now sitting.

“Awww Jax! I missed you too, but we’re going to be spending a lot of time together from now on because I’m your new math’s tutor, remember!” I tell him and his face beams with a big smile.

“You look so beautiful tonight baby, thank you for everything with my dad. My parents love you and my dad is so fascinated by you , you know he doesn’t hug ANYONE apart from my mom , he’s just not a touchy type of person but with you he seems MUCH calmer. You seem to make everyone fall in love with you, you are perfect Lexi.” he whispers as he leans his face forward and instead of kissing my cheek like he usually does he kisses the corner of my lips.

Oh god his lips are so soft, Jax gives me butterflies and tingles just like Drakes does but for some reason with Jax everything is more intense. I need to stop my thoughts so I tell him I’m going to change and rush to the bathroom after quickly grabbing underwear and a shirt.

I don’t know why I’m feeling all these things for Jax when not even half an hour ago I was making out with Drake and thinking about how much I’m in love with him.

After washing the make-up off, pulling my hair down and putting on my dad’s long gym shirt. I get the underwear I snatched from my drawer and see this tiny piece of black lace fabric. Really Lexi? Really?? I HAD to mistakenly pick THAT out of all the underwear in there! Luckily the shirts long so you can’t see much apart from my legs.

Walking to my room, I see that Jax isn’t there, he must have gone home, I can’t help but feel a little sad that he’s not here anymore.

I climb under the covers and face the window, from my window I can see the hill where my friends stay, it’s not too far away maybe about one kilometer but it’s surrounded by thick trees so you can’t see much of it except the roof sticking out.

I hear footsteps and I see Jax walk into my room closing the door behind him.

“Hey I thought you left?” I ask him as he walks over to the other side of my bed putting off my lamp that was on so now the only light that can be seen in my room is from the bright moon through my window.

“I was just putting the other lights off and making sure you locked the door.”

He starts taking off his shoes, jacket, jeans and then shirt. I swallow as I stare at him pulling his clothes off leaving him in black boxers, his body is so gorgeous, his abs hard as steel, I can see the ripples on his stomach of his muscles and I just want to run my tongue down them. He opens the covers and starts to climb in.