Imperial Vampire Court Saga

Author: angeltwist

Genre:   Fantasy   |   Vampire   |   Romance

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     220089

                                 148428

                                 169550

                                 1725516

Married to the Prince of Darkness (Book 1)
On Halloween, Mia Hayden sets out to disprove an old local legend that if a young girl stands underneath the tree in the graveyard on Halloween night she will become the bride of the prince of darkness.

Mia unexpectedly finds herself married to the handsome enigmatic vampire prince Luc. As Mia comes to terms with her new martial vampire lifestyle, she discovers Luc’s dark family past that threatens to destroy them both….

*COMPLETED: July 25, 2010*

My Bloody Fairytale (Book 2)
Sophie Reese is a hardworking college student who one night takes a bad shortcut that almost gets her killed. The mysterious vampire Casper comes to her rescue and saves her from death.

The two embark on a relationship but there is a secret Casper is hiding. He is the once exiled, Prince Casper, who is now the reluctant King of the vampire court. As Casper struggles to keep his royal identity a secret, Sophie is faced with an unknown enemy who wants her dead…

*COMPLETED: July 17, 2009*

Dark Black Magic (Book 3)
Skyler is the ultimate loner. Raised by her witch grandmother deep in the forest, Skyler has lived a friendless life of isolation and magic. Her fortunes change when she accidentally binds herself to a very powerful and handsome demon called Rayne.

This former Prince of Hell is inexplicably drawn towards Skyler and finds himself determined to protect her for all eternity. Skyler, on the other hand, has no desire to spend the rest of eternity tied down to an evil demon. However, when Skyler’s lonely world is plunged into danger as ancient prophecies, assassins, werewolves and army of demons threaten to invade her life, the only thing that stands between Skyler and death is Rayne.

Torn between attraction, desire, and fear, Skyler must learn to trust the dark and intimidating demon in order to survive.

 *COMPLETED: November 28, 2010*

The Vampire in the Pink Wedding Dress (Book 4)
I had the perfect romance story. I went to an elite school, my parents were forcing me into an arranged marriage with the most gorgeous guy in the world, and we were all vampires. So how did I end up here in a roadside chapel, in a borrowed wedding dress waiting to be walked down the aisle by Elvis to marry completely the wrong guy?

**ONGOING**