The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey & The Unexpected

Author: GladysVanessa

Genre:   Romance   |   Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     4982279

                                 8382311

The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey (Book 1)

For three years, Juliana has seen how her brother and his friends play a game. A game that every girl in Roosevelt High knows about. She has seen how her brother changes rankings and color of his letterman jacket. Each number represents each and every girl they ever slept with and each color represented how close they were to that legendary black and grey letterman.

Juliana and her friends are the coaches, but Juliana holds the legendary play book. She has learned every move the players of the school use. She's become the master of the secrets the guys play. Her friends and her are the only ones that don’t fall for their games.

But what happens when Alejandro, one of the school legends, wants to have Juliana?

Will her knowledge and skills of his games help her from falling for him, or will Mr. Player have to give up his dignity to be with her?

 *COMPLETED: October 14, 2012*

The Unexpected (Sequel)

Juliana's life has completely changed since she confessed she loved Alejandro. Thinking things would turn better, they get more complicated than they were. She tries to pretend not having Alejandro to herself is okay, but fighting for someone who already loves you is tiring.

Alejandro wants to play hard to get, fighting for Julie all this time made him want her to fight for him. Although he acknowledges the love they have for one another, he wants to know how far she'll go to prove it to him.

But what happens when another guy appears in Juliana's life and he just happens to take Alejandro's place? Soon the tables have turned and anything could happen.

So when life gives you another chance to write your love story, what would you do to make it the way you want it?  

 **ONGOING**