Southern Nights Series

Author:   MercyRose

Genre:    Romance   |    Non-Teen Fiction

Rating:   PG-13

Wattpad Code:   1787384

                               5437560

                               6064650

                               13623459

The Rented Husband (Book 1)

Olivia Murray, a 29 year old successful attorney has had enough with her families' intrusion on her personal lovelife. Mother, father and siblings included have all gone above and beyond the call of duty to try and get her hitched to a man. Just how far is Olivia willing to go to stop the incessant meddling? Will the strong independent woman that Olivia has come to be, accept help when she needs it the most when her own life is threatened, and more importantly what will she do when something so much more fragile is put at risk, something like her heart? 

*COMPLETED: March 21, 2012*

Second Chance Romance (Book 2)

At eighteen years of age, Jade thought she had found the one man she would spend the rest of her life with, Austin Giles.  He was her childhood friend and high school sweetheart.

He was perfect... or so she thought.

On a typical hot southern, summer afternoon she made the mistake of walking in on him with another woman and found them in a compromising position. 

In a matter of minutes, her easy-going, perfect world came crashing down.

Heartbroken and destroyed, Jade left her hometown determined to make her own way. 

It wasn't until five years later she received a call that would turn her new life upside down. Her father, the same father that turned his back on her all those years ago had passed away. 

Now that she is forced to go back home and settle his affairs, how will she handle seeing Austin once again? Can she protect her heart any better this go round or will she relive the same mistakes and lose it all again?

*COMPLETED: October 31, 2012*

The Wildflower (Book 3)

Elizabeth was forced to learn a lot of hard lessons in life after one accidental night of passion.  

Despite the consequences, she was a survivor.  

Six years later, the resident bad boy now turned hometown hero returns and he has his eyes set on one woman. 

Caught up in the mayhem, can Elizabeth keep from repeating some of the same mistakes from her youth? Or will other unforeseen forces interfere turning her world into one wild, chaotic nightmare?

*COMPLETED: February 5, 2013*

Catch My Breath (Book 4)

Many of you fell head over heels in love with the sweet, charismatic little girl in "Second Chance Romance", Libby Giles. Others were completely won over and charmed by the darling little boy, Brandon Crooker, in "The Wildflower".

Now, we have a story where both young children have grown up surrounded by the unconditional love of their families and strong southern roots which instill values that run long and deep. After one wild night where caution is thrown to the wind these two young adults are forced to make certain decisions that will affect the rest of their lives.

**ONGOING**